Friday, June 5, 2015

Late Night Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Not a lot to report today, hence the late check-in. They did turn my power back on this afternoon, so that was a blessing. I never got a satisfactory reason why it was turned off, but c'est la vie. I hope your day was good, and I'll bet you are either near the finish line for your video, or you have already crossed the finish line and are done.

Tomorrow morn I've gotta take The Kobester to Le Groomer, so maybe while he's there I will attempt a hike. It usually takes about three hours till he is done. I say "attempt" just because my free time, and my energy, isn't what it was a year ago when I was a hiking machine. Man, last year was awesome, hike-wise. All that discovery, all those trails, all those photos.......

I think once the hot weather starts - and I'm talkin' 100 degrees+ - then the vibe will come back. Right now we're still doing the heavy overcast thing.

Anyway, my five day break starts Saturday. I have two free round-trip tickets on our Metrorail system (our train) that I got through a promotion, so maybe during my days off I will take a train trip downtown to Union Station and take a walking photographic tour. I did one way back in 2006, when I still used disposable cams, so maybe it's time for another. And the train ride is fun, too.

That's all for tonight. Sweet Dreams, and I'll see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment