Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sweet Babyism & Late Night Love

Hi, my Darling,

It's a Happy Late Night check-in from me. There was not a lot to report today, though I loved your Sweet Baby post earlier. I love it when I am the Sweet Baby! :)

I was dealing with a little bit of discomfort all day - I must have slept wrong, because my back felt weird on the upper left side behind the shoulder blade. It didn't hurt, per se, but it just felt all bunched up, and also like a nerve was pinched, which caused my left arm & leg to feel weird, too. I did some stretching, which helped a bit. What will really help will be a full night's sleep in a relaxed position. :)

At least we know it's gonna be a great Summer, now that the Warriors beat LeBron.

That's all for tonight, but tomorrow I should be back on track and feeling fine. And the weather is getting hot, too. Summer is finally here.

I Love You, Elizabeth! Sweet Dreams through the night, and I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment