Friday, August 7, 2015

As You Like It

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I went back to Los Encinos this evening for "As You Like It", and it was once again a stellar performance by SBTS. I could watch them night after night, and they have got me hooked on the plays of Shakespeare. Grimsley was there, too. He made both nights as well.

I hope your preparations for the video are coming along well. I guess you will begin shooting on Saturday, so I hope you're getting ahold of all the props you need. I saw your post earlier in the evening, via a musician named Ola Gjeilo. I don't know if you meant it to reference that you are working on your own music (cause he pictured a home studio), or maybe you are a fan. I checked his website and noticed he has a piece entitled "Madison". You probably know that. :)

Not much else to report for today. Tomorrow I will try for a hike. Not sure where yet, but perhaps down to Cave Of Munits again, or maybe Las Virgenes Open Space, both of which I hiked last year, and they are both relatively close by, too.

Sweet Dreams, my Baby. See you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment