Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Hello (wondering) (please tell me) (asap)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am home from Pearl's, hope you are having a nice afternoon. I saw your post this morning, the Laura Zalenga photo. Sorry I haven't written anything for the past couple days, but I just assumed you were gone for the weekend, maybe still in Chicago or something. You didn't post, so I figured you were busy. Anyhow, I hope you had a nice time at the Failure concert. Hope all your projects are coming along well.

My weekend was The Usual, good singing in church yesterday. Our interim musical director Bob knows a lot about vocal technique and he has us doing warm-up exercises, showing us how to breathe correctly while singing, etc. Lots of stuff. I always enjoy the practice sessions.

Today is Pearl's birthday, and we had the main celebration dinner last Friday night as reported, but today we will do something too. This time it will be just me and Pearl and The Kobedog, but maybe we will go somewhere - for a drive, or to the lake or somewhere else - if she wants to.

Right now, I will be around til about 2:30 or 3pm. Then I am gonna leave a little early to go have a picture printed up at FedEx Kinkos, for a small present for Pearl. If you are around I will always write and post.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

7pm : I am once again home from Pearl's. We went to Lake Balboa and had a nice time, though it was a tad hot out. All in all, Pearl had a nice birthday and got a ton of cards from her friends.

Well, my Darling, I saw your post a little while ago. I am not quite sure what to make of it, because on the one hand, it looks innocuous enough, just a regular FB "like" of a picture of your friend. On the other hand, however, it was only the second post you've made since Friday, and it's of an FB friend I've never seen you post from before. Thirdly, there is something very specific about that friend that causes me to wonder if you have a message behind that post, meant for me.

I mention all of this only because you didn't post all weekend, which always causes me to wonder of something is wrong. Usually, even if you are busy you still post. Now, I know I've harped on it before, but at first I wondered if it had anything to do with you and Kyle. I know you've said you guys are just friends and I'll take your word for it, but because you went to the concert and then didn't post for two days, I wondered once again. I'll drop the subject, but I've said many times that if you ever have a boyfriend, or if things are headed that way, all you have to do is tell me.

Anyway, I am not upset - honest - but just confused because of the two days of silence and now the post of your FB friend that has a specific connotation to it. Do you know there is a rock journalist with the name of Chris Willman? He has written for the LA Times, among other publications.

It could be a total coincidence that you posted another Chris Willman, or I suppose there's always a chance you posted him on purpose because you know that I pay attention to details. I don't wanna go any farther with this line of speculation because it's just that - me guessing about things. But I just ask please, if you are trying to tell me something, let me know.

I am on my usual evening schedule, and I will be here except for my walk, which I will go on at about 9pm. Then I will also be back later at Pearl's, as usual. Please let me know what, if anything, is going on.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:30 : P.S - Just this minute I see another post, a new post, and while I don't have any sympathy for the rapist in that case, it is not your usual type of post. Not hardly.

Something certainly seems to be going on, Elizabeth, so again, won't you please tell me what it is?

Midnight : Hi again, Elizabeth. I'd normally wish you a happy late night but unfortunately the circumstances don't seem too happy at the moment. I need for you to tell me what's going on here, though I think I have a pretty good idea. I'm not gonna guess at it this time, however. I need you to tell me. I was hoping maybe you would do that this evening, but I guess you were busy.

If you will tell me what is going on, then I will respond, and I'll bet we will be talking about the same thing. In the meantime, I will be awake tonight til about 1am or so.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment