Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Tempest

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. I was glad to see your post earlier, that you have a music video lined up. Great news! That'll be three in roughly a year, with your own video coming up. I also like the motif and color scheme of this new one : a beach or lake theme, fun-in-the sun, etc. I am gonna guess that it's not a metal band? Whatever kind of band it is, it's gonna look great with those colors, and I hope you can get all the props you requested. As usual, I look forward to seeing it.

Tonight I went to Los Encinos Park, as reported yesterday, and I saw a performance of "The Tempest" from the Shakespeare By The Sea company. This was my second Shakespeare play, both by this troupe, and I am hooked on both. These people are fantastic. The actors are all so good, and I am amazed at the dialogue and the ability to memorise all those words. When I saw "Hamlet" last Summer, I had a hard time understanding not only the use of the English language (don't know if it qualifies as Old English or not), but also the rapid fire delivery. This time around, I was better able to follow it. I loved the play itself, "The Tempest", and tomorrow night I will be back at the same park for a performance of "As You Like It".

Grimsley was there, too, but I only saw him at intermission. I was sitting up front, as always, he was in the back. I could watch outdoor Shakespeare plays all Summer. Will you come with me to the next one?  :)

This noon, my sister Vickie finally came over, also as reported yesterday, and I met her and her tutor student at Lake Balboa, where we had a nice time walking the circumference of the lake and looking at all the different birds.

It's getting hot here, and I love it. August is real Summer.

I have a Complete Works Of Shakespeare book in a box somewhere in a closet of The Tiny Apartment, and now I wanna dig it out and start reading all those words. I really do need two of me, so much I always wanna do.

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Baby. I will see you in the morning......

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment