Friday, August 28, 2015

Happy Friday Love (Higher Dimensional Gilligan)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home, just checking in to wish you a nice Friday night. Hope you are doing something fun. :) I still didn't get out on a hike, but I will asap! Not tomorrow, because I've gotta take Sophie shopping, and not Sunday cause of church & choir, but soon there will be a flurry of activity, including two train trips Downtown before September 11, which is when my free tickets expire. So, a lot of stuff coming up.

I saw another band you posted this morn, one that just got signed, so maybe they are gonna be a new client? I hope so! Needless to say, I also liked your post right around 4:30, which I saw when I got to Pearl's.  :):)

:):) = :), meaning me! That's an awesome equation as far as I'm concerned.

Well, it's one of those evenings where it's not gonna cool down til Midnight, if then, so I am gonna chill for a bit, read my book (working on Hoagland's "Dark Mission"), and then go for my walk later. I'll try to squeeze in a "Walking Dead" too, lol.

I will write more back at Pearl's. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:40am : Happy Super Late Night, Sweet Baby. It took a while to get situated, but all is quiet now. I hope you had a nice evening. I was reading about Hyperdimensional Physics in the Torsion Field (aka the Aether) and how a rapidly spinning body such as a Pulsar is actually "gating" the energy to maintain it's spin through a vortex created by the spin.......so you know I had a good evening.  :)

I guess that either makes me sound pompous or like a super nerd, but I seriously love to read this stuff, and then to try and visualise it, which is doggone near impossible. But I love the idea that The Whole Shebang is a system of gyroscopic energy tensions, an ever-changing Cat's Cradle based on the fluctuations of rotation of celestial bodies.

Sorry, I know I'm nutty. But if you read the stuff on HD physics, it really gives proof of Astrology as an ancient science, that all these rotational energies have an effect on our lives.

In other, more normal news, lol, I watched a "Walking Dead" episode, and earlier this eve, before I left Pearl's during my afternoon shift, I discovered she had TV Land on her cable subscription, and I wound up seeing my first episode of "Gilligan's Island" since perhaps the end of the 20th Century. Seriously, I don't think I'd seen one since about 1998, and of course it's my all-time favorite show. It's like The Beatles of TV Shows for me, I started watching it in 1964 when it began, and because of decades of re-runs I've probably seen each episode at least 50 times. Tonight was the "Ghost" episode, and even though I hadn't seen the show for 17 years, it was like no time had passed.

I still know all the dialogue.

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. Tomorrow I will leave at about 11am to go take my sister Sophie shopping, but I will be here before that, and then I'll be back probably by about 1:30 or so.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment