Tuesday, August 4, 2015

General Ad (late night love)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I am back home after dropping Pearl off at Golden Agers. Already took The Kobester on a CSUN walk, which I have taken to doing on Tuesday mornings when the cleaning lady is there (cause he barks at her). He had a blast going to the Orange Grove and Duck Pond.

I see your post, and I am glad you are picking up your camera! I don't know if you are doing it for a project, or pro work, or just for fun, but any reason at all for picking up your camera is a good one.  :)

Plus, it's just plain fun.

Also, I wanted to add, re: my blog last night, that I know that with some of my writing, the subject is generalised. Like when I say, as an Adultier Adult, to "just keep doing what you do", well, I know that is very general-sounding, non-specific advice (even though I mean it 100%).

This is due to time constraints and the nature of blog writing. I could also give you very specific information/advice/observations or what-have-you, if I were talking to you directly. When I generalise, I am never trying to just be vague or downplay the importance of a subject. It's just that, because of my work, and the hour at which I usually write, and the fact that writing takes longer than talking, I can only write so much in the given time frame. Hence, the often general nature of my observations.

However, I do try to put emphasis into those observations, and as you know, I can sometimes go on and on and on (Ad Nauseum, my long-winded nickname), so if it's specifics you ever need, just specify that, lol.

Also remember that your Mom is your direct, in person Adultier Adult, and she is in your corner 1000%.

I'll just keep doing what I do, part of which is writing, and whether it comes out sounding general or specific, I'll always do my best.  :)

That's all for now. Have an awesome day. Usual Tuesday schedule for me.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(around all day, back in a bit)

12:15am : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. I hope you had fun with your camera today, if you did indeed shoot some pictures or video. Hope you got good results, too. I was reading most of the afternoon. I got the new Stephen King book from Northridge Library, and because I know I won't be able to renew it (too many people want it), I've gotta finish it in three weeks. I discovered today, though, that it'll be no problem. It's a real page turner. It's called "Finders Keepers", and is a sequel to his book of last year, "Mr. Mercedes". Both books are crime stories rather than horror, but because it's SK, he can't help but put some scary and gruesome stuff in there. So today, just reading, and then this eve I watched one of the final "Breaking Bad" episodes. Man, this show has gotten pretty brutal as it nears the end. Ruthless and cutthroat, but given the subject matter I suppose that was inevitable.

It sure is one heck of a well written, well acted show, though. It's like a Stephen King book, you can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

Tomorrow night and Thursday night I am gonna go see two Shakespeare plays, "The Tempest" and "As You Like It", put on by the Shakespeare By The Sea company. You may recall I saw them last Summer, too. It was my first Shakespeare play, and I was instantly hooked. They do them outdoors, in this case it will once again be at Los Encinos, an old Adobe ranch that is one of the oldest properties in the Valley, a holdover from when California was a Mexican territory. Los Encinos is now a park, and it's a nice atmosphere for these plays. Each one will start at 7pm, so I will leave straight from Pearl's at 6:30 and get there with a few minutes to spare. The plays are free, though donation suggested.

Also tomorrow, my sister Vickie wants to meet me at Lake Balboa at noon, just because we haven't seen each other since about April, and also because she wants to bring a kid she tutors. So tomorrow will be a little bit "here and there", and I will have to postpone my weekly Wednesday hike til Friday, but I'll still be around in the morning and after about 1:30 in the afternoon. And then my usual schedule after the play is over at 9pm.

I will see you in the morning, then, my Darling. Sweet Dreams.......

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment