Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunday Late Night Love

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night! It's been a low key day around here, just reading my Stephen King book back at home after choir practice was over. We sang good this morning, always enjoyable for me. This evening, my friend David F. came over with his daughter for an Orange Grove walk. Not much else to report besides that.

I saw several posts by you today, the first being about the Miyazaki set. Now you know what to get me for Christmas, lol.......  ;) It is about time I re-watched some of the earlier Miyazakis, like "Kiki's Delivery Service", one of my favorites, or "Nausicaa". That was the one that first got him noticed in America. My favorite, still, is "Howl's Moving Castle", then "Spirited Away". I saw each of those with my Mom, at the theater, very special times indeed. Have you seen "The Wind Rises" yet? You probably have by now. That film just blew me away.

I also see that you were working on your video today, with your friend Shawn's band. If I remember correctly, he has been mentioning wanting to do a video for quite a while now, so I am glad it is finally happening. :) I hope you got the props you needed, and your color scheme all worked out accordingly. So now you have two videos in post-production, including your own. I look forward to seeing 'em!

That's all for tonight, my Baby. Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment