Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Beautiful Video (plus The 'Ster at Northridge Park)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Your new video is really beautiful! You got some gorgeous Fall colors and I love the shimmering effect which looks to be either from an overlap of shots, perhaps, or something in the dissolve from one edit to the next. You also captured some nice lighting artifacts, too. Really good photography by you, and nice music by John (which I will call him instead of Johan as he is using it himself). The music and pictures go together just right, due to the exactness of your editing, as usual. Your model projects the right mood as well.

Top notch work all the way around, by everyone involved.  :)

From your posts of the last couple days, it looks like you may have some client work lined up, too. I will look forward to whatever is to come next.

I am sure missing my own hikes and photography, but this year kind of started out with a lot of stuff going on, from the early bad weather to the gas leak to Kobi's recent illness. Today, I took him to Northridge Park, and we walked all over the place for 45 minutes. He is fairly strong physically, though with unsteady gait at times, but he walked a good 1/3 mile, off leash, and his wandering is down from when he first went on the meds.

All in all, he's still The Kobedog we all know and love, but perhaps he's a slightly more goofy version of himself, and a bit more frail. But tonight, he barked at dinnertime for the first time since he got sick, and his front feet came off the ground when he did it, so he showed a sign of being his old self.

The Kobester ain't done yet.  :)

That's about it, not much else to report because I am here at Pearl's a lot right now. One thing I am doing is trying to learn a tenor harmony to a song called "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" by Charles Gabriel. It's what they call "contemporary", which means it has jazz stylings, and it is not that hard to sing but has been difficult to memorize. So at home, I Googled the bass clef notes (tenor is usually in treble clef) and then I played the vocal notes on my guitar, very slowly cause I don't read music. Then I drummed it into my head, singing it under my breath during my walk. And I think I've finally got it. Now I've just gotta keep singing or humming it til Sunday, so I don't forget it!

And that is really all I know for tonight. Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment