Thursday, January 28, 2016

ICP vs. Beiber (plus Reseda Park & The 'Ster)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

All is quiet here in Pearl's kitchen, except for the ever-present sound of KUSC playing softly in the background. Kobi is out here with me tonight, asleep in his living room bed (he has two, the other is in Pearl's room). He has taken to following me everywhere and tonight wanted to stay with me even though he has always slept in Pearl's room ever since I've been here. Maybe because I've been handing out extra treats lately......  :)

We took him to Reseda Park today in the late afternoon. There is a a great atmosphere there because of all the activity - kids playing ball, people walking dogs, people playing tennis, the big duck pond. It's good for Pearl and for The Kobester to have stimulus, and that park is an excellent place for it.

Kobi is doing well, though he sometimes shakes his head a lot (worrisome). Tonight, he barked at dinnertime, meaning our dinnertime, which is a good sign because he has always barked while we are eating. It used to be a bit nervewracking, haha, but now I welcome it because it shows signs of his old self. And best of all, when he barked, his front paws came off the ground just like they always did in the past. He's always been a Power Barker.......

I hope you had a good day. I saw just a little while ago that you were mentioned in a post by a friend, and the jist of it was that she was your model for the day, so I'm glad you had a shoot. The other post I saw was this morning, and it was Insane Clown Posse.

:)

Now, I am guessing you posted that specifically for me, because you know - for certain- that they are the absolute bottom of the barrel, and not only make Beiber look like Mozart but also like a choirboy when the obnoxious quotient is factored in.

So of course your post started my day off with a laugh, and I am heartened to see that the Clowns are charitable fellows, which renews my faith in Human Nature.

So all is well with the world at the moment.

I will see you in the morning, Sweet Baby. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment