Monday, January 25, 2016

Kobester + X-Files + Guarantee

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Well, it was quite a day. Kobi has been wandering the house most of the day since he's been back, kind of confused, going this way and that, and I know that's a sign of doggie dementia. It might also be, at least partially, a side effect of his meds and maybe also a residual effect of the seizures. He did sleep for a little while, and it was encouraging that he knew where to find his bed, as always. But now he is back up and wandering, as I write.

Maybe if he can get a good night's sleep, he will be more coherant in the morning. I will keep the faith.

It was great to see the first episode of the brand new "X-Files". I thought it was a great start, full of conspiracies and Weird Stuff, lots of UFOs and Anti-Gravity technology. Right up my alley, in other words. :)

I did see a post of yours via a guy once again from Romantic Rebel, so I will bet they are a new client, and that is great news. Things are gonna take off, just like last year, and that's a guarantee.

I am running on just four hours sleep for each of the last two nights, and pretty tired, but tomorrow I can catch up on some sleep. I am just concerned once again how the Kobester situation is gonna play out. He is physically strong and eats well, but he's got a cognitive issue that is pretty serious at the moment. I just hope he can sleep tonight. Same for me as well.

Fingers crossed that things will improve in the morning, and I will see you then.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment