Saturday, January 9, 2016

Late Night Love

Happy Super Late Night, my Darling,

Some nights it takes longer to get situated here at Pearl's, hence the late start. I haven't much to report today anyhow, though we did have a nice little trip to Lake Balboa at noon, and it was clear today and fairly warm, maybe 70 degrees (freezing cold again tonight, however). It is good, and important, to get The Crew (Pearl & The Kobester) out and about as much as possible, just for the exercise and overall stimulation, especially in this period of extended L.A. Cold. Kobi's birthday is believed to be January 10th (according to the shelter he came from), and so on Sunday he will be 16 years old. All in all, he's a pretty amazing guy.  :)

No new posts showed up on "posts You like", so you must be working on a project or with friends. It's Friday. I have given up on FB ever restoring my news ticker, so I will just rely on the other communicative features, and they are working out ok for the time being.

If the weather stays dry for another couple days, I should be able to get out there and take my first pics of the year.

I hope you had a great day and I will see you in the morning.  I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment