Sunday, January 17, 2016

Late Night Love

Happy Late Saturday Night, Sweet Baby,

I don't have a lot to report today, though we did have a nice trip to Lake Balboa at Noon. It was warmer today, almost 70 degrees, and there were a lot of people there, and many dogs and tons of birds, too. This afternoon I was following the football games (not watching, but keeping an eye on the scores) and I was first amazed at Aaron Rodgers incredible touchdown throw for Green Bay, and then not much later extremely disappointed at the Cardinals' comeback to win the game. I'm sure all the Wisconsin fans are even more disappointed, especially after one of the greatest Hail Mary passes ever, so I send and share condolences.

Green Bay was the one team I thought could beat the perennial nemesis Brady and the Patriots, but alas it was not to be.....  :(

But at least I got my picks right on the Yahoo Pick 'Em, and am leading our little group with just three games left to pick......

Yeah, sports again. But I'm all done for tonight.....  ;)

I saw several of your posts today, and they seemed to have to do with new people, so I thought "potential clients". I don't know if I got that right or not, but one band was called Romantic Rebel and is set to work with a Grammy nominated producer, so if you get a gig with them it will be a very good thing indeed.

Other posts were of Funny Friends in various humorous poses and comments. You guys look like you are having fun up there, and that makes me happy because it is the most important thing of all. Time is the basic currency of the human being -more important than money or any other consideration - and when I see people having a good time (time in which they are happy), then I like it, too.

I am glad that you and your friends and clients are able to mix business with pleasure and have fun, because that's what it's all about. And it's good to have some comedians along for the ride.  :)

Tomorrow morning, church as usual. Singing is getting better all the time.

I will be here early and then back by 1pm or so.

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment