Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lots Of Water

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

It looks like our predicted El Nino weather system is finally here, with heavy rain for much of the day and more coming tomorrow. The coming weeks will tell if it's a true El Nino, as opposed to plain old Winter rain, and if it is one, we'll be in for a very wet season through March. I will sneak in some muddy hikes along the way, and by Spring there should be a lot of greenery and blooming plants along the trails.

I hope your day was good. Nice to see the video is off to a good start and generating positive comments on Youtube.  :)

I like your airborne pic of Greenland, too! I thought that was a great shot when I first saw it a year ago, and I think I commented at the time that it looked like "Lord Of The Rings". In fact, I think it led me to do some Greenland Googling, because I was curious what was there. I knew there was an American military base, but that was about it. I'd never heard of, say, a city in Greenland, or any type of government. But if I recall correctly, there are indeed some settlements and small villages and an indigenous population.

It would be awesome to do a photo tour, ala National Geographic, from the ground, and see those mountains up close.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. Maybe I will try for some rainy pictures tomorrow. Not sure how, without getting the cam wet, lol, but perhaps I can use an umbrella, or stand under roofs, or even trees. We'll see....

See you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment