Monday, August 19, 2013

Artifacts

Hey my Darling,

Happy Monday evening. I am just hanging out at home, researching on Google for more local sites to check out and photograph. I had such a good time at Stoney Point that now I wanna find more "ancient sites"! We may not have a Stonehenge or Puma Punku here in The Valley, but we've gotta have something, lol. One thing I was thinking today was that, as far as I know anyway, nobody has ever done any archeological digging here. They've done some in West Los Angeles (if you've ever heard of the La Brea Tar Pits, a dinosaur fossil site), but I'm pretty sure they've never done any in the Valley, because it was developed so quickly over the last half century.

It sure would be neat to try. I bet they could find all kinds of artifacts, maybe even a buried Indian village.

I hope you had a good start to your week. I see your Wisconsin choir post, via your friend, and I know school is coming up, and I was wondering this even last year; have you been singing in a choir, perhaps at school? I know you had sung with a choir or choral group before (in high school?) because you told me so, and I am gonna guess that you are involved with singing at UW, because your Eric Whitacre posts also began after school started last year. I hope you are still singing, and especially if you like or even love to sing, because you have a beautiful voice.

Well, that is all I know for today. We will plant a seed of intent for the future, and soon make a plan, nothing fancy, just a statement, a plan, of something to do, like a road trip or larger undertaking. Obviously, first we have to meet, and talk, etc. And you have to finish school. But in "making a plan", we will have put the energy of that plan, that information, out into the Universe where it can be processsed. A plan is just that - "a plan". It can always be re-thought, or even cancelled (though that won't happen to us!). But the point is to make the plan, and to "put it out there", so that it exists. 

That is how a plan becomes reality. As of now, it's still a plan. But let's say we have just made that plan (which, remember, can always be altered). That means the seed of Intent has been planted, if you agree of course........

I Love You, Elizabeth.     xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment