Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Friday (specialness added)

Hey my Darling,

Happy Friday afternoon. I'm hanging out at home, relaxing on my final day off. I just finished watching another Max Ophuls movie, "Le Plaisir". He is the director with the fantastic camerawork I was telling you about a couple weeks ago, who made "The Earrings Of Madame de.......". "Le Plasir" was pretty tremendous, too, three different stories about the pursuit of pleasure, written by an 19th century author named Guy De Maupassant, who I've heard of but don't know much about. These are Criterion art house films, and you sort of have to develop a liking for them because it's an older style of filmmaking, but they are very artistically made and the cinematography - in black and white - is really beautiful. And so are the stories.

So, that was my Friday early afternoon. I hope you are having a great day. I will be back later, but I wanted to tell you I Love You. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 (so many hugs and kisses......one day in person.........I can't wait for that day!)  :):)

10:40pm : Nothing major to report from the remainder of the day, and all told it was a low-key vacation period, but I did get much needed rest and a recharging of the batteries. It's all good, as they say. And, in the big picture, I continue to save money for actual vacations, for things we can do when the time comes. If you want, you can plant the seed in your head of things you would like to do, and when you would like to do them. What could be the first thing we will do together, after meeting of course? Will it be a concert? Maybe a medium-length road trip? Will it be a simple night out, locally, or will it be a major excursion to another country? It can be anything you want it to be, and it can be anytime you want it to be, so all you have to do is imagine it, and it will happen.

I finished my Joe Farrell book, "The Philosopher's Stone", which took me a month to read, and while the physics was tough (I had to Google "visualising six dimensions"), in the end it was one of the most satisfying books I have ever read. The difference between Joe and all the other writers on these kinds of subjects is that he finds the magic involved, and his curiosity translates to the reader. This is the reason I read all the books I do, and watch the kinds of movies I do, and listen to the birds in the morning, and center myself in prayer, and concentrate my energy towards the non-usual, is so life will be special.

I want life to be special, and I mean that for both of us.

There can be times when all the other factors in the Ordinary World threaten to pull you in. The Ordinary World is the world most people feel at home in, and God Bless Them, for that is a good place for many people. You and I live our lives with one foot in that world too. But what I do, and I am pretty good at it after all these years, is to make sure I (and you) never get stuck in it. For us, to have one foot in the Ordinary World is enough. So it is my job to explore, every single day of my life, through all my intakes of reading, thinking, observing, and just being, and then process what I have taken in and give it to you, for whatever worth it may have, so that your life will always be lived in the Magical World, and never entirely in the Ordinary one.

It's the only way I know how to live.

And you?.........you are anything but ordinary.

I have known it since the day we met. That's why I do what I do.

I Love You, my Darling. I will see you in the morn. Night-long hugs and kisses until then. xoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment