Sunday, August 4, 2013

Now I've Got It! :) (Nice Pictures) (late night love added)

Okay Awesome Lady! I had to go back and check, and I see I got something else wrong. What I thought was a photograph of dendritic limestone was not a photograph at all, but an actual piece of dendritic limestone. You have to bear with me because I am new to the subject. :) I took it as a photograph because of the rectangular shape and what I perceived to be trees or ferns in the "picture". I thought it was a photo, possibly of some limestone formations of rocks like we have at Chatsworth Park. But it is an actual piece of dendritic limestone.

I know because I Googled it, and I see that what I thought were "ferns" in a "picture" are really manganeze crystal formations. I see at a gemstone website that the dendrite promotes protection, abundance, healing, longevity and other benefits. And it says that the snowflake obsidian promotes inner balance and centering! That is awesome. It says the obsidian also represents purity. All of this is awesome.

I am wondering how you came to know about crystals and gems, and their different powers? Does it have to do with resonance? I am just guessing. Hey, have you ever heard of a guy named Hermes Trismegistus, aka the "Thrice Magical" Hermes, aka the Egyptian God Thoth? I just read about him in "The Philosopher's Stone". He was an alchemist and father of Hermetic Medicine and the Seven Hermetic Principles. I don't know much about him, or Hermeticism - having only just read about it - but I guess it has to do with transcendence, and bridging the physical existence with the spiritual plane.

All fantastic stuff, and it is wonderful that you practice these arts and techniques. I was a little slow on the uptake in figuring out the objects in your picture, and their various meanings, but I've got it now! And I am learning more all the time about how the celestial bodies affect our lives, how we are affected by Time, and Torsion...........it is all fascinating, and the bottom line is that we are indeed eternal. 

Well, my Angel, I wanted to check in to say Hi, and that I learned more about the rocks and crystals. Now you will have to teach me about the Runes, too.

I am gonna go pick up Pearl from church in a few, but I'll be back later and this evening, too.

I Love You With All My Heart.     xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

8:00pm : I am looking at your photos. I especially like the tan butterfly or moth nestled within the green leaves. He's like the small bird in your photo of the water lillies from the other day - safely tucked into his environment, and pictured that way. I also like the slightly downward angle of the fish. He is heading deeper into the water - his environment - and you captured him just before that. All good photos. You have a way with photographing critters and insects, as well as people.

Well, I for once am staying at home and not going for my walk, because I have had a little pain in my left knee for a couple days, and this eve it is a little swollen below the kneecap. Maybe a little tendonitis, I dunno. I've never had a strain injury from distance walking, but I've been doing it for almost 14 years now, so maybe I finally got one. I hate missing my walk, but I am just gonna rest it and see if that helps. In any case, I will be back later! I Love You.  :):)

10:55pm - I saw your video! I hope it was okay for me to watch it ( I discovered it was on Youtube because I saw your comment about it on FB). Pretty funny stuff, the ending especially. In the credits, you are listed as a DP, so good job, and I knew you were the still photographer too. I hope you guys did good at the Madison screenings. :) If you like filmmaking, there is no shortage of opportunities.

Well, I have been thinking about it, and maybe our first trip should be somewhere like Angkor Wat or Stonehenge or Machu Piccu. Seriously. I know that a lot of these places are tourist traps now, but being that we are both interested in celestial energies, it might be interesting to visit a monumental site that was perhaps designed along those principles, of magnetic lines of force and so on. Even the Greek Parthenon and other temples have been suggested as, in part, communicative structures, or broadcast structures, the marble columns and their spacing and arrangements acting as power sources and antennae. These sites were all built at specific places on the globe, along these lines of electromagnetic force. This is what zero point energy is all about, though that is another subject.

But once, millennia ago, there were other high-level civilizations here. Whether they originated on Earth or not, no one really knows. But there is a lot of evidence to suggest they came from elsewhere. And all of these monuments built by ancient human civilizations were constructed, in part, as tributes to these "Gods" but also as devices with which to communicate - harmonically, psychically, intuitively, you name it.

There may have been other forms of communication in the ancient past, and there certainly was another form of science. It's such an involved subject, but both of us are interested in it. So we could pick a place to visit, even an obscure one. It's something to think about!

Well, I hate not getting my excercise, but I am hoping that resting my knee will solve the problem. As with everything else, time will tell, and hopefully it will tell tomorrow so I can get back to my walks!

In any case, it will be a great week, with more photography, more mystery, more interesting discoveries, more beautiful weather, and more love. That last part is guaranteed!

I Love You, Elizabeth, and I just want to get deeper into all of these subjects with you.

All night hugs and kisses, and if sleep is possible, then sweet dreams too!  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment