Monday, August 5, 2013

Chillin' At Home (more added)

Hey my Darling,

I'm back from Pearl's, a long day of dentist appointment (for her), shopping, a trip to the bank, etc. I was online last night looking at info about sore knees, and everything I read says to rest it until all the pain goes away. It's not bad now, but I don't wanna take any chances, so I will forgo my walk again tonight, and maybe tomorrow night too. I also found some knee strengthening excercises on Youtube, so I will work those into my routine in the future. I have been fortunate with my health and I wanna keep it that way.
That is a nice picture of Aurelien and the young lady. I don't know if it was meant for my interpretation, but if so, I guess it means "he has a girlfriend"? Whatever the case, no matter the reason, it's all good. :)

Well, I am gonna hang around tonight, maybe watch a movie, start a new book, do some writing, I dunno. But I will be here, and I'll write more later! I hope your day was good.

I Love You!  :):)

(back later......)

11:20pm : Getting ready to go to bed, my body feels weird from a non-expenditure of energy for the past two days. I have a friend named Jon Sutherland, he is a runner who has not missed a day of running at least a mile since 1969. 44 years. He is now an official American record holder in that respect. His average, even at 62 years old, is about 8 miles a day. I have known him since I was 13, when I used to hang out at a record store called College Records, which you've probably seen me write about before. Anyway, I've known Jon forever - his whole life is Rocking & Running. He is the reason I started my walks, which used to be runs (always 5 miles, I am no Jon Sutherland!). My walks turned into walks because when I was running, my knees would hurt. Running is high impact. But Jon hasn't missed a day since 1969! Me, I miss days here and there, and they are walking days, but I love them. Can't wait to start back up!

I hope you had a nice evening. I'm always interested in what you are thinking, how you are feeling, just so we can have conversations............   :)

I Love You, Elizabeth.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment