Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just Getting Home (funny stuff added......by you!) :) (stuff about us added, and goodnight kisses)

Hey my Angel,

I am just getting home from Pearl's. That's a nice picture of your friend, as always your talent for photographing people is evident. That girl is a really good model for you, in this photo and in your earlier ones from last year. She has a natural look that you captured very well.
 It is finally warming up here in The Valley, low 90s today, so I am gonna let it cool down just a bit before I go on my walk. I'll probably go about 8 o'clock or so. I just wanted to check in and say hi, and that I hope your day was good, and I'll write more later on.

I Love You Always. :):)

10:20pm : Okay..........now that was funny. I'm talking about your post from five minutes ago. I don't know for sure if you meant it to be funny, because it was an otherwise nice post about your beautiful  home state, but there was a certain, um.........song..........posted by someone else in the comments.

And I don't think you could have missed it. :D

Thanks, my Funny Girl, I needed that! And, your state is beautiful, too! :)

And also, almost at the exact same time, I "liked" a photo from CoastToCoast Radio, of a "dragon" rock (you like rocks) found by a guy named Adam (that's me) on the shore of Lake Erie (not Superior, but still a great lake!). So that's a neat coincidence.

And............that song.  :):)

I Love You, Elizabeth!! You are the absolute best .

(back in a few minutes...........)

10:50pm : It bears repeating - you just made my day. And there's the thing; if we were - excuse me, I mean when we are together - it will be a lot of laughs, a lot of the time. I know I am mostly serious in my writing (even though I do try to think of interesting things to write about), but in person you will see that I have a great sense of humor, and there is nothing I like more than to have fun. When I write, it is my "inner voice", my Thinking Voice, and when you add to the mix our unique form of communication, we are both getting an interesting and certainly an in depth knowledge of each other's souls (and we also get that from our psi connection, which as you know runs 24 hours a day). But, because we haven't yet met, we haven't gotten the In Person You And I, but when we do, we will see that we will have a lot in common, personality-wise, and we will have a lot of laughs together, and so many good times : concerts. movies, incredible conversations, art projects, and a lot of just plain funny and sly day-to-day observations on life.

The proof is that you just now knew the smart-ass quotient of that song.

Yeah, we haven't gotten the In Person Us yet, but we will. It's true that I like to think a lot, and it's only because life is so interesting that I just want to think about stuff! Plus, there is also the fact that no one I know has the kinds of interests I do. My friends are good guys, but they mostly don't go to concerts anymore, don't listen to metal (and certainly not Black Metal, lol). They don't read Weird Stuff, or think about Weird Stuff, or Metaphysical Stuff...........but you do!

And in all seriousness, at heart it all comes back to a feeling, the feeling that transcended the Internet when we first met. When we met, what we felt at that time was the true essence of our relationship. You and I, my dear, are fun people. Now, we are also intelligent people, artistic people, emotional people, caring people, and many other types of people. But at heart we are fun people. And that showed when we first met, and it will really show when we are together. You and I click.

Elizabeth, I knew today was going to be a great day. I hope you are feeling it too, and I think you are.

Sleep well tonight, my Darling. I will imagine you in my arms, as it's going to be. I Love You.  :):) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment