Thursday, June 19, 2014

Agalloch (rock concerts)

Good Evening, my Baby,

You must be right in the middle of the Agalloch show as I write, and it is no doubt awesome. I say that from experience, of course. I hope you have a good place on the floor and that there is no moshing. By the end of the show, I predict Don Anderson will be freaking out, dripping with sweat and playing on his back! He always does. :)

I'll bet the opening acts are interesting too, at the very least. Remember Taurus, with the screaming banshee singer? Last year's openers were a little better : Helen Money and Worm Ouroboros.

Well, I just wanted to say hi. You will either see this late tonight, or tomorrow morn. I am already done with my walk, so I am gonna read my Joe Farrell book ("Transhumanism", really far out) and then I will check back in at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox :):)  and  \m/!

Midnight: You may be back home by now, and possibly asleep, but I wish you Sweet Dreams anyway, and you can sleep in and soak up the feeling of the aftermath of an awesome rock concert, a feeling that can't be beat. When you go to an awesome rock concert, you are in the moment while you are there, and when you leave you are buzzing, but when you get back home and the feeling sinks in, you know that it's what life is all about.

Not just concerts, of course, but the feeling they engender, of the energy inherant in charting your own course. Rock is all about freedom, and when you see a live concert, especially an incredible one, you feel that freedom.

Soak it in, and if you are also going tomorrow, then go back with that sensation buzzing inside you.

Lord knows I did that, and it literally changed my life for the.....(better?)......no, for the best!

Rock rules.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment