Thursday, June 12, 2014

Late Afternoon Love (a good day)

Hey, my Darling,

I just now saw your post from Humans Of New York, and of course I couldn't agree more! :) One thing I know for sure, you are gonna be glad that you are following your dreams, and one of the main reasons you will be glad is because there is no end to your journey. There is always something more to look forward to, to be excited about, to find mystery in.

One other thing I forgot to mention last night, cause I know I tend to get a little serious about the subject, is to always make sure to have fun! And I know you always do that. :)

It took me a little while to get going today. I was really tired by last night, so I slept in til about 9:30 this morn, which is not too bad I suppose. Then I had some coffee, did a little more housecleaning, some reading (began yet another Joe Farrell called "Transhumanism", my goodness.....). Then a little while ago I watched a movie: "Rush", which was really good. As far as big Hollywood movies go, you can't beat Ron Howard in the storytelling department. I had seen the ads for the movie when it came out, and I knew who Nikki Lauda was, having been somewhat of a racing fan, but I thought, "hmmmm, not sure you can get a movie's worth out of that story". But they really did. Good stuff.

So, now I am up and running. I will hang out here for another hour or so, then walk down to the store for some avocados and maybe some chips and salsa. That will count for part of my walk. Today was mainly a day for rest and recuperation and I feel good now. I hope you are having a great day, and a nice evening.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight: Not a lot to add, except again that I hope you enjoyed your day. It was a lovely evening here, low 80s, and I had a nice walk. People were having fun watching an outdoor movie on the Oviatt lawn. When I got home, I saw that the Spurs had won, and now lead Miami 3-1. I had been sweating the outcome, but it turned out good.

Are guys dumb, or what? Guys and sports. Why would a guy sweat out the outcome of a ballgame?

I don't know the answer to that one, but if you do, please tell me, lol.

All in all, a good day by any standard.

I Love You and wish you Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment