Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Trails (love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I got home about half-an-hour ago, laid down to get off my feet for a few minutes, and promptly fell asleep! Lol. :) I guess this morning's hike was even more strenuous than I thought. Those Santa Monicas, as I said, are a whole lot steeper than the Santa Susanas of Chatsworth. And, I didn't find the cave, but I will next time. Tomorrow I will at least check out the Devil Canyon trail from the Topanga entrance (the true trail). Not sure I will hike it though : the reviews I read all make it sound a bit rugged, muddy at the very least, and with lots of poison oak. Since I am just a quick "hike on an hour's break" hiker, while Pearl is at church and such, I have to be careful not to get into any situations I can't extract myself from, or come back all muddy and covered with poison oak from. But, I still am gonna drive up there and at least check it out.

Tomorrow night will be Agalloch for you. That will be a blast! Having seen them twice myself in the last two years, I know - as you do - that it's gonna be a killer show. Now, what I really, really liked, both times, was that nobody moshed. That was awesome. Agalloch seemed to attract a thoughtful crowd, metalheads to be sure, but perhaps with a few more brains than the more common variety. So, I hope your crowd will show similar restraint, so you can be up close and enjoy the show to the fullest. Are ya gonna go to the Chicago show, too? If so, then I wish you a double blast. Maybe they will schedule some west coast dates later in the Summer or Fall.

Well, time to walk down to the store. Gotta get some black beans or split peas, or both. Not sure yet. But some kind of bean and/or legume is needed as a staple of The No Fun Diet. Good source of protein and all. So, that will count as part of my walk, and the hike this morn counted, too, which will leave just a smidgen for later tonight. I'm gonna head to the store now, and I'll be back by about 8:15 or so.



I Love, Love, Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)
                                                                 (tons of 'em ^^^)

11:40pm : A nice quiet evening here in the building. Not much more to report. I hope your day was good.

I will see you in the morn, and then at 9:30 I will go to Topanga and try to get some pictures.

Sweet Dreams.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment