Sunday, June 15, 2014

Goofy Critters! (late night love)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I just wanted to check in real quick before heading back to Pearl's, first to say I Love You, and also to say that I loved the critter pictures this morning! That photo of the goofy deer is a riot! :) What's funnier, like the photographer says, is that the deer knows he looks goofy with the peas all over his head, and he doesn't think it's funny. Animals know, and that makes it funnier. "Oh, I look goofy, do I? Well.......".

Yes, great stuff indeed, all the pictures, and I am glad to see that you have joined the Wisconsin Wildlife Photographers group as well. I think things are going great, and the Summer is off to a fantastic start.

I'd also like to wish you a Happy Father's Day for your Dad, and I hope you have a nice day! I am gonna head over to Pearl's in a minute and check in with The Kobester before we pick Pearl up from church. Then, me and Grim are gonna drive over to Canoga Park from 2-4pm to visit our friend Ryan (who you've seen in my Flickr and old Myspace photos, maybe in some FB pics, too). He is moving to Arizona in a week or so, so we are gonna go "say hey" one last time before he goes. He'll be back, though, at some point. He always moves back here eventually.....

Well, here I go, back to work. I enjoyed my days off, and it's all good in any case.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back at about 4:30)

11:30pm : It turned out to be a bit of a busy evening. My friend Ono came by with his doggie and we walked down to the duck pond and back. Then Grimsley called and talked for quite a while. I am not a big phone person; much rather talk in person, but Grim can go on and on. So, the evening was like what my Mom used to call The Mercury Hour. When I was a teenager, and the phone would start ringing off the hook, one call after another, suddenly, after a quiet afternoon, that would be an example of The Mercury Hour. Mercury being the planet of communication.

At any rate, I hope the rest of your day was good. For me, The Spurs won, so that was excellent. That will take me off the sports jag at least until football starts in the Fall, lol.

Tomorrow I will be back to regular schedule, but that is good too. It is always good to keep focused and stay on track, so I will see you in the morn, and it will be the start of a great week.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment