Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Concert? (Me to Self: "You Big Dummy"!) (photos)

Hey my Darling,

You are at the concert, right? I only ask because I just now got home from my walk and I saw your post of the Hannah picture, and now just this minute, your "like" of the Alison Scarpulla post. I know you can probably do this all from your phone, at the concert, but I'm just hoping that you did go to the concert, cause I know it was in Madison, and it is Agalloch.

Well, I hope you went, and if you did you are likely still there. Maybe it is in-between sets right now and you are on FB via your phone.

Anyway, I will post this right now so that maybe you will see it, and I will be here for the rest of the evening, so I will not only be nearby but I will write more at the usual time, too.

I Love You, Sweet Baby.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

9:30pm : Okay, it looks like I am a gigantic dummy. You may have already been aware of that, lol.....
Agalloch - High Noon Saloon, Madison, WI. June 19th.

Not 18th, Adam you dum-dum.

I had my dates mixed up. I looked at the tour schedule a couple weeks ago, and for some reason I had the 18th and 20th lodged in my head, for Madison and Chicago, when actually it is the 19th and 20th.

Okay, nothing to see here. Carry on as usual.  ;)

In that case, have an absolute blast tomorrow night, and if you are going to the Chicago show, too, then have a double blast as originally prescribed. And, have an extra blast tonight, as a bonus, since I already suggested it in mixing up the concert dates!

So you get three blasts for the price of two.

Now that we've got it cleared up, I will still be back at the usual time.  :):)

11:30pm : I love listening to, and watching, Glenn Gould. He's a character, to be sure, but really a genius pianist. Well, my Baby, I am hooked on the trails. I guess I already was as of last Fall, but now I have found a whole slew of new ones, so let's see what we can find. Tomorrow is Pearl's hair appointment, so that will be more of a Reseda Day, but Reseda is important, too, in that it's nooks and crannies must be photographed, much like a trail.

I still say we should do a "dual book" of photos and thoughts about them, as I mentioned perhaps last Summer. I thought it would be a great idea to take a trip - and it could be anywhere interesting, but it would have to be a road trip - and we would get out of the car at various stops (wherever the vibe presented itself), and each take photos, and each write about it (the location, the photo, what caused the inspiration), and it would be a great book. Just really interesting, weird or magical photos, on road trips or foot trips, someplace in America, wherever the vibe was, and then commented on thoughtfully but with reason.

Good for Alison Scarpulla that she got a book. She certainly has carved out her own niche, and that's how you do it - you just heed that muse, that internal call. And you pull it in, more and more every day.

That's all I know for tonight.

I wish you Sweet Dreams, my Baby, and I will see you in the morn. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment