Saturday, June 14, 2014

Babies :):) (Quick Trip To Aliso) (love)

Good Morning, Sweet Baby,

I am just getting started cause I slept in again (hooray for sleep!), but I had to write to wish you a Happy Saturday, and also because I saw your post, and.........I was just now cracking up! :)

It took me a few minutes to figure out. The pregnant lady post, I mean. Or rather, the lady who isn't pregnant.

Now, I don't know if you meant it this way, but, I was thinking about it, and I thought "okay, it's about a 'baby'.......hmm, but what's the context? Is it about the miracle of pregnancy? What's the deal"?

I also saw your other posts, and I am glad you had a nice time with your friends last night, and I hope your friend Brian is feeling better.

Then I looked at the pregnancy post again, and I noticed the line "......a woman asked me if I was having another baby". And then the following line "I assure you people........".

So, being the Noticer of Things, those lines struck me, and I thought that - just maybe (since I've been a worrier and complainer at times), you were "assuring" me that you don't "have another baby". :)

Please don't kill me if I'm wrong! :)

But if I'm right, it was one of your most clever and funniest posts ever, so I had to tell you. And I know you don't "have another baby". You are awesome and I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:45pm : Hi my Darling, I just wanted to say that I am gonna head up to Aliso Canyon Park in a few minutes to meet Grimsley. I told him about it, and he wants to meet me up there for a short hike before the park closes. All our local parks close at dusk, and you don't wanna be out on a trail when it starts to get dark anyway, cause you never know what critters you might run into! So, I'll probably be up there til about 7:45 or 8 at the latest, then I'm gonna come back. Just now I watched a movie : "August: Osage County". Man, you wanna talk about grim? My goodness. But, it was a really excellent movie with great acting on all counts.

This morning I forgot to say congratulations on having the Pheasant Conservatory put your documentary on their website. That is quite a recognition of your talent, and as I have been telling you, you are already off and running! :) All you've gotta do is keep up the good work.

And, I saw your most recent post just now. I Love You, my Baby.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a little while)

Midnight : We went on a pretty major hike this eve, up and back on different Aliso trails twice over, until it was getting pretty dark out. Most of my pics didn't come out so good due to the low light, but it was fun anyway. We saw a couple wild bunny rabbits, hopping down the trail. And as it gets darker you can hear all the crickets and frogs start to chime in. You hear the rustling in the brush and you know it's time to leave, cause you never know who you might run into at that time of night.

Nighttime is for the critters.

Well, tomorrow morning I get one last sleep-in and then back to work. I had a nice time off; lots of rest, movies seen, lots of reading.
I hope you had a great day. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment