Monday, June 2, 2014

Cryptography & Beating The Heat (Bartok)

Good Evening my Baby,

I like your post, and I hope your friend Brian is feeling better. He looks like he is. :) You know, you responded to a Brian post the other night. It was something about girls wearing a certain kind of shorts, but anyway, he had asked for your response, and your first words were something like "Sorry, I can't comment". Now, that was the beginning of your answer to his question, but it also took me back to the earliest days of our symbolic communication, when I was just getting used to the symbolism and I was looking at everything as a potential clue.

Your words the other night took me back because I had just recently blogged about the subject. It was sometime in the last four or five days (since I resumed posting) that I wrote about "whatever you went through in October 2012 must have been pretty severe" to cause direct communication to stop and symbolic communication to begin a few months later, in January 2013. So anyway, not to belabor the point, but because I had just mentioned that aspect in my recent blog, when I saw the first words of your response to Brian - "Sorry, can't comment" - I sort of went back to the old days of seeing a clue in everything, and I halfway took those words to be a response to me as well: "Sorry I can't comment" directly (i.e. to my blogs and FB posts).

Now, chances are you probably didn't intend any double meaning, and just meant it as a straightforward response to Brian. But, on the off chance that you did mean it also as a hidden message, then I wanted to give credit where it was due and say, "good job". :)

See, I told ya, that's the way my kooky brain works!

We could have been cryptographers for the Bletchley Park Circle in England, haha.

Anyway...........:):)

I hope you had a great day. We went to the basketball park again this morn. My shot is getting a little better. If it gets good enough I will offer my services to San Antonio to prevent LeBron from getting his Threepeat. Not too many athletes get under my skin, but he is one that definitely does, and I know I am not alone in my assessment. Him and Serena Williams bug me. She already lost at the French Open (yay!), and hopefully the Spurs will turn up the heat on the Heat and knock them out of the finals.

Yeah, sports, I know. If it was anybody but LeBron........

I've gotta get back to taking some pictures! ;)
This week for sure.

Well, my Baby, I will do the usual this eve, and be back at the usual time. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : The Bartok "Mikrokosmos" is very simple (or seems simple to me, a non-pianist) but it is also very captivating I think. The key to a lot of this piano music is just to let it elapse, and as it does, it weaves it's spell on you.

I will see you in the morn. Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment