Monday, June 23, 2014

Late Night Love

Hey my Darling,

Sorry to check in so late, but nothing much is happening. I figured maybe you were working on a project or something. I just saw your post - are you doing a new cover song? That would be awesome! Man, that sure takes me back. Anyhow, just a regular day, still trying to shake this feeling of wanting to sleep all afternoon. It's weird, cause I feel fine. I guess it's just a case of only getting about 6 to 6 1/2 hours of sleep, night after night, and sometimes it catches up with me. I am just not a morning person, no matter how long I get up early. My biorhythms and my Mars-in-Pisces rule my sleep and, consequently, my energy levels.

Fortunately, I am raring to go most of the time.

I hope you had a nice day. Tomorrow I may try to take a few pics, maybe visit a trail. Depends on how hot it is.

That's all I know for tonight. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment