Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Love You :):) (KC in Madison)

Hi, my Beautiful Girl,

That was an absolutely wonderful thing to post, Elizabeth. It was so loving of you, and so true also, not just for the couple from Boston but for us as well. Each day has been memorable for us, and that's why I say something like "thinking about cover songs takes me way back" - even though it was only two years ago, it feels longer because so much has happened and so many memories have been created by each of us. A relationship becomes a story, and that is why they call it a Love Story. :):)

It is wonderful for me to love you, and to share all the things we do. We share so many ideas and so much creativity, and we also share inspiration, and optimism and kindness. I find that those three things renew each other, and give every day a sense of promise .

You really made my day with that post, my Darling, and I thank you and I Love You.

My hike in Limekiln Canyon was a lot of fun. The Limekiln trail is off the same boulevard as Aliso Canyon, but about 2 miles west. Limekiln is more rustic; dustier, more cobwebs, broken trees and a mossy creek. Not as magical as Aliso but still awesome. On the way back I stopped at Best Buy to get the new Mastodon for $9.99. After one listen it sounds awesome.

The hike counted for half my walk (and all that creeping tiredness seems to have vanished for now, yippee!), so I will just hang out for a while and finish it later this eve. And then I will write more at the usual time.

I hope you had a great day. You are so special to me, Elizabeth, my wonderful and lovely girl.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11:30pm : A nice cool evening. I finished my walk a little while ago and I feel like my energy level is back to normal. So much of it is fine tuning, according to the rhythms of life (i.e. biorhythms), and just paying attention to stuff like when your feet are killing you. I am on my feet a lot, of course, and it adds up. But at any rate, I always rebound and get my energy back, just by paying attention to my body.

Hey, I just remembered : today I saw something neat! King Crimson, one of the greatest bands of all time (albeit in a different incarnation in 2014), is playing in Madison on their Fall tour. They are only playing 17 dates in North America, and your town is one of them. Now, you may or may not like the music, or you may have no opinion on it, but I just mention it because these guys really are one of the very greatest bands in the history of rock. Robert Fripp is their leader, a musical genius is he. They never tour, or at least not lately, but when they do, their shows are legendary. I haven't seen them since 1981, so I am really looking forward to the L.A. concert.

I also know that the tix are expensive. Still, I mention it, just because to have them come to your town is pretty mega.

Ask your musician friends if they are fans, or if they are going. I just mention it, just because.......

That's all I know for tonight, my Baby. I will see you in the morn. This Summer is off to a great start!

I Triple Love-Love-Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment