Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sweet Baby! (we've gotta go!)

Sweet Baby! Good Evening, and I hope you had a nice day. I stayed in this afternoon cause it was hot, so I just did some reading, cleaning and guitar playing. I can still play, even with my goofy bent finger, though some chords are a little tougher to hold down. But that just means more lead playing, haha.

Did you go to Megatone? I saw your post, and I know those guys hang out and jam, so I thought you might be there too, or even doing some recording. As long as you're still playing, that's the important thing. :) As your friend Paul said, "It's a musical life".

Pearl was tired this morn, so she did not go to church and I was not able to take Kobi to CSUN. I say I was not able because he wouldn't go. He is so loyal to Pearl that because she went back to bed and was asleep, he stayed right there on the bed with her. I kept saying, "Kobi, let's go to CSUN! CSUN, Kobe"! But nothing doing, he wouldn't budge. So I gave up and came home, then it got hot.

So, I will do my entire walk in a little while, complete with dreaded 15 minute workout. I don't know if the Heat are winning or losing because I can't bring myself to check the score. I have already resigned myself to their Threepeat, and by doing so relieved a lot of stress, so I don't wanna check the score, find out it's a close game, and get my hopes up. Yeah.......sports, I know. My friends and family used to laugh at me when the Lakers played for championships back in the 80s, cause I couldn't watch. It made me too nervous, so I'd go out to the garage and listen to music on a ghetto blaster out there, turned up loud so I wouldn't hear any cheering from the house. Then after a while I'd come back in and see who won.

Yeah, sports, I know. I can only enjoy sports if it's two teams I don't care about, or if the game is a blowout from the get-go and my team is winning. Or if it's a blowout and LeBron is losing, which I hope is the case right now........but I'm not getting my hopes up. :)

Alright, enough sports already. I will go for my walk in an hour, then come back at the usual time no matter who wins the game.

I Love You, my Baby!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : Just to wish you sweet dreams and a great start to the week when you wake up tomorrow morning. I have three more wake-ups to go until I get four sleep-ins, hooray! I wish I had somebody to go to Disneyland with me when I get four days off like this. Vickie don't wanna go no more.

Will you go with me?  :):)

It doesn't have to be during these particular days off............unless....

Well, if you happen to knock on my door on Thursday morn, and it's gotta be early cause we've gotta spend all day there, then we will go, no questions asked. It can be Friday, too. Or Saturday.

Sunday I'll be back at work. But we can always go after that, maybe later in the Summer or at Halloweentime.

I can even pick you up, if need be, and drop you off on the way home.  :):)

We'll go, it'll be fun.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment