Monday, July 21, 2014

A Beautiful Day :):) (love from home) (sweet dreams and love)

Happy Noontime, my Darling,

Wow, those are gorgeous Alcest posters. Are ya gonna get one? I know they are pricey. If you are gonna get one, don't wait, as there are only 50. All my money lately goes to concert tickets and cds. I am glad I got a ticket for the Judas Priest concert, a good seat in the 4th row loge, dead center. 85 bucks, which is what seems to be a going price nowdays for a decent seat at a non-club show. I didn't go the last time they played, because I was upset that KK Downing was not in the band, but the new album is so good, and the new guitarist turned out to be great, that I have to go this time.

Well, you are my Darling, and at the moment you are also my Deer (or Dear if you prefer). I love that picture! That's us, as always, and the third deer is........our Baby? We shall see! :):):)

Pearl and I took The Kobester to The Shady Park a little while ago. A nice day here, though a bit on the cool side. I think it may actually be warmer in Middleton today than in The 'Ridge. I am gonna do the dishes and then watch one of my new Bob Steele westerns that arrived in the mail on Saturday. They are all on one dvd, and all of the "matinee" variety that I described several blogs ago. About an hour each, all made in the 1930s. I love it! So, I will basically be here until 4:15pm, either watching Bob Steele or just hanging out. Gotta buy some fixative spray for my pastel chalk drawing. I can't pick it up cause it smudges. I'd forgotten about that factor......

I hope your week is off to a good start. I triple-Love You ! ! !

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later but basically around....)

7:30pm : Hi, my Darling. I just wanted to say that I'm home. I'm hanging around at the moment, reading my book ("Giza Death Star") and looking for trails on Google. I found a park up near the Santa Susana Field Laboratory that I may check out tomorrow. You remember the Field Lab, it's where they tested rocket engines for NASA, back in the 60s. I've been touring it every October or so for the past four years. Anyhow, there's supposed to be a place nearby called Sage Ranch Park that has trails. I'll decide tomorrow morn.

Hope you are having a nice evening. I'll head out on my walk at about 8:30, so I'm here until then, and back at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : Relaxing with Debussy and Michelangeli. A quiet day, but tomorrow is Trail Tuesday so I'll see what I can find while Pearl is at her Golden Agers meeting. I hope you had a nice day, my Angel. Hope everything is good all around - at home, at work, etc.

That's all I really know for this evening. Tomorrow should be fun, so I will see you in the morning.

Sweet Dreams until then. I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment