Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Trailer (that's me) (xoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home. It was another Trail Tuesday for me, as you probably saw. It was neat to find that old rock quarry, and there are supposed to be other artifacts in that area from the old railroad days, so I will go back again, though maybe on a day when it's a little cooler.

I see you enjoyed the soccer match. :) I told you that my sister's family are soccer fanatics, and I don't know that much, but early on I picked Germany or France to go all the way. They said no way, it was gonna be Brazil the home country. Guess I was right, at least so far.

Never bet against those Germans, everything they do they do well! :)

Well, my German Baby, I already did half my mileage on my hike, so I am gonna chill for a while and finish up later. I hope you had a nice day.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:40pm: Not much else to report, just a typical evening around these parts. I hope all is well with you.
I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment