Friday, July 18, 2014

Goodness :):) (melted) (rocks & runes)

Good Morning, my Angel,

I am just getting home. I took Pearl to a local imaging center for an upper GI x-ray. Her daughter had taken her to the doctor because she sometimes has food go down the wrong way, which results in coughing spasms. I didn't think it was that big a deal, it's just that Pearl eats too fast and sometimes is talking, too. But her daughter thought she should get looked at, so she took her to see her doctor and he ordered the x-ray. The x-ray tech said he thought the images looked good, but he said the doc would look at them, too, and then send a full report. But it's probably all good. Pearl has never been a smoker, either.

Anyway, so I am back to work, but now I am home again until 4:30. While we were at the imaging center I saw the news about the airplane. Crazy stuff. I don't know what's up with Maylasia Airlines, but it sure seems weird for them to have two highly unusual incidents like this. I think when we travel, we will stick to reputable airlines and safe destinations.

Well, I like our world, and the things we think about and talk about. The photo you posted this morning says "Goodness", and it is very important to remember the overwhelming amount of goodness and good things in the world.

I hope you are enjoying your day. I will be here until 4:15, and then on Chromebook 2 at Pearl's, and then back here again after 6:30! And I will check in later to see how you are doing.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:05pm : Hi, my Baby, I am home. The Black Kitty and Kobedoggie were glad to see me, and vice-versa. Now we will be back in the swing of things for a couple weeks, and then from August 3rd through the 8th, I will get another five days off. They are having new kitchen cabinets put in, so Pearl's daughter will be back down here for that.

I saw your Eric Whitacre post, and I also saw a couple of comments that were visible when you posted it. You may have intended them, but in any case they were so very beautiful, and my heart melted, and all I can tell you, my Angel, is that I Love You, too, and I will never let you down.

Such beautiful things to say.  :):)

Tonight, I have to do all my mileage, so I will do half now and half a little later. Or maybe the whole thing at once, lol. I haven't decided yet! My whole walk takes approximately 68 minutes. It's actually 4.75 miles worth. When I started in 1999, I measured, on my car odometer, a loop around CSUN, and that's what it came out to. I just call it 5 miles a day because I figure I do at least a quarter mile of incidental walking, in and out of stores, doing stuff at Pearl's, etc. So, it all adds up, but the 4.75 miles of walking for excercise takes about 68 minutes if I do it all at once. At any rate, I'll do it all at some point this evening!

I hope you are enjoying your Friday night. I will be here for the moment, then back later at the usual time.

I Love You, Elizabeth, always and forever. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : A late post, but I got my full walk done, so all is well. I saw your comment about runes, and so I guess you have been into that aspect of occult magic for several years. Are runes a part of Paganism? My guess is yes. You see, my girl, that is in your soul in the same way those ancient Santa Susana rocks are in mine. For me, I have been into what I call "weird stuff" for quite some time. The Occult in the literal sense, of being obscured or hidden. A lot of times it was just fascination with something interesting, but a few times - like with The Meadows after the earthquake, or now with Santa Susana - it's like being pulled in. 

I know you know the feeling. For you, it seems very similar, except the traditions and, in your case, the skills (reading of runes and other magical aspects), come from another culture in a different place.

But it's really all the same thing, and do you know what's a mindblower? The whole idea of the rocks. I got interested in Chumash history this evening, and on Wiki they talked about the Shaman, and trances entered into before cave painting, and that the Chumash believed there was special energy in the rocks.

Spiritual power.

When you go out there, there is no doubt. It's a quiet power, and yet you might as well be plugged into a high voltage transformer. So it's a knowing that comes from intuition, from feeling.

You know it because you feel it.

And so, it's pretty fascinating that ancient cultures from around the globe, probably too distantly spaced to have shared knowledge, were all interested in the power of stones and rocks. Runes have a language on top of that, but it's the same thing : harmonic energy contained in symbols.

What blows me away is that this kind of thing is beyond logical analysis. I don't mean that, using logic, that a person could not explain these things. An enlightened and intelligent person certainly could do so. What I mean by "beyond logical analysis" is that The Power Of The Ancient (be it giant rocks, or runes embedded with symbolic language, or cave paintings, or harmonic bowls) is so overwhelming to the person who connects to it, that the Pull is all that is needed for certainty.

When I am in Santa Susana, I don't need anyone to explain it to me. Not even a Chumash, although they could tell me the details and history and fine points. And it's the same way for you. The runes, and symbols of the ancient language pulled you in. And I am sure there are other things in your life, other natural phenomena, that have done the same to you.

It's interesting that so much power - spiritual power - is conveyed through rocks, and in a completely subliminal way.

Dr. Farrell has talked about the pitzeo-electric (i.e.radio) conductivity contained in quartz, and I think that certain, or even most rocks contain a conductivity of some type: physical energy, dream energy, intuitive energy.

Rocks are dense, and they are everlasting or pretty close to that, and they hold energy.

For millions of years, they input energy of all kinds. And then they radiate it, gradually.

And those who are sensitive to that power - who know it without anyone having to explain it to them - are pulled in.

That's you and me. It's pretty awesome to feel that power.

Sweet Dreams, my Baby. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment