Thursday, July 10, 2014

Entangled (life is art)

Good Evening, my Beautiful Darling,

I am home from Pearl's. A regular Thursday, with a trip to the hair salon. No park this morn; Pearl was sleepy so I took Kobedoggie for a neighborhood walk instead. This afternoon, I went to see my friend Dennis. He made me a burn of the new Judas Priest cd. What I've heard so far sounds like classic Priest, so I am excited about the Fall tour, even though original guitarist KK Downing is gone.....

I hope you had an awesome day. I notice you have made a couple recent posts about Elon Musk and Tesla technology. I had to look him up a while back when he was in the news, because I had gotten him confused with the guy who invented Google (Sergey Brin). Anyway, I don't know if you posted because of Musk, or the Tesla car, or Tesla technology, or any combination of those, but if Tesla technology interests you, we have that in common because I am fascinated with every aspect of it. Not a lot of people even know who he was, nor anything about his inventions and theories, but you are a technical wizard so it is no surprise that you would understand those concepts.

Joe Farrell talks about two kinds of studies of physics: 1) What he calls "public consumption" physics, which is all the stuff that's been taught for several centuries now, and features benchmarks and laws like the Theory of Relativity and the Speed of Light, and then Quantum theory, which led to an even greater understanding of the Universe.

But the other type of physics Joe writes about is the off-the-books stuff, the stuff, like Tesla's discoveries, that were so out there - and so powerful - that they got buried by the government and by his fellow scientists who were more conventional than he.

Anyhow, perhaps I will write a little more about it later, but what Tesla was really tuned into were the natural and gigantic forces in the Universe, and how they all interrelated with one another. He understood systems entanglement. Dr. Farrell thinks he was the greatest scientist of all time, even more so than Einstein.

Right now I am gonna relax for just a few, then do some dishes and go for part of my walk. No hikes today, so I've gotta do all my mileage tonight, but it's a beautiful evening, so no biggie.

I will be here til 8:30 and then back at the usual time. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Yeah, my Baby, there's some entanglement right there in your friend's photo. :) Either that or coinciding lines of force, haha. We could have some great conversations about all of these things, and we will. We will also observe awesome things together. I think a guy like Tesla had the training of a scientist but the creative mind of an artist, so he truly saw the Big Picture in the way everything is connected (i.e. entangled) with everything else. He was able to understand the processes of transfer throughout the Universe, and the ways in which waves interact within localised geometries.

I think a guy like that - truly a one of a kind genius - had the ability to intuit the Universe, and he saw all the abstract patterns and transfers and balances of waves and energies that are pulsed from stars and bounced to other celestial bodies like a giant puzzle of connect the dots.

The difference with Tesla is that, because he could intuit all of this, he could dispense with scientific protocol and just go for it. And he invented, or rediscovered things - principles - which may have been known in the times of very ancient precursor civilisations that pre-date even Sumer and Egypt. There is growing evidence that, very long ago, prior to what we know of history, there existed a civilisation of high understanding and technology. They understood things like Lines Of Magnetic Force and Grid Systems in the Earth that carried in a connect-the-dots way to the geometries created by local planets and stars. That's what Tesla understood intuitively. And that's why they all but buried his discoveries, and why most people have never heard of him.

When I was in high school, I had never heard his name.

At any rate, these subjects are near and dear to me. We will have some great conversations one day soon.

Life is Art.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment