Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Morning I Love You (Stagecoach Again) (hope all is well) (xoxo)

Good Morning, Beautiful Lady,

I'm just hangin' around the apartment at the moment. I'll probably venture out a little later in the afternoon when it's a little less muggy. The air is like soup right now, lol. Maybe I'll head up to Aliso or Limekiln around 3 or 4. Not sure yet, but slowly I'll decide.

I hope your day is off to a good start. I'll check in later and I'll be around here for a while.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:35pm : Hi, my Darling, I am back home. At 3:30 I went out to the Stagecoach Trail at Andora St. and went way up near the top of the mountain this time, the farthest I have gone. I don't think I could have gone much farther actually. It was just gigantic boulders at that point, and sheer rock face. One of my photos didn't post in the newsfeed for some reason, or on my FB profile, but it's in my 2014 album, right at the end before the latest tree shot. It shows where I was, way up above the railroad tracks.

I was gonna do a twofer and head over to Aliso when I was done, but by the time I got back down to my car, I said, "You know what?.........forget it". Lol. That was enough hiking for one day, and I think I got real close to the Devil's Slide, which I vow to find! Last Fall, I vowed to find a Chumash cave, and I did, so now it's the Devil's Slide.....

I hope you had a nice day. I'm just gonna hang around a while and do the rest of my walk later, so I will be here. And, I will also check back in at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:10pm : I'm just checking to see if you're there, if everything is okay. It's another one of those days with zero page hits on the blog. I will be up for a while, so I'll check back. Hope all is well.

11:40pm : It still says zero on the page views, so I don't know what's up. I saw your post earlier, of Tina's picture, so you must be around. Sigh.

I had a few days off and I was hoping we could hang out a little bit. I'm just trying to make conversation. I know you're working, or at least I think so, and I know that what I write may not always be of interest. I also know you have other friends and projects, but it's just hard for me when I don't know what's going on.

Is everything okay? I hope so. I will be glad when we can one day have regular conversations.

I will try again in the morning. I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30pm : I have been looking at things, because this is bugging me, and I can see that something is going on. I hope you will explain it to me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment