Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Love :):) (Fun Couple Of Days)

Hey my Funny Girl,

I see you took Goofy up on his suggestion this morning, and I am glad you take your Goofiness seriously! :)
As you saw, I did another trail this morn. I found the Hummingbird trail in a Google search; it's on the Simi Valley side of the Santa Susanas, and as you can see by my pictures, I certainly did not go up any of those sidewinder trails that run up the hillside. No thanks! That's for Chumash Indians only. I did get about a half mile in, with a few mild twists and turns, but now that I've seen it I don't need to do that one again.

I'm glad Corriganville was so close, just a little ways down the road, so I stopped and it was as magical as always. The trees pose for me there. :)

I like doing my hikes early, cause then it feels like I had a blast and the day isn't even half over yet! Try having a blast early in the day, then the day feels extra long.....

I hope you are having a great afternoon. Are you at Summerfest? If so, then you are having a blast. That's cool that Paul's band are playing there, he's got good connections from his Last Crack days. That's also cool for you, as they are using your photo as their promo shot. Well, if you are there, have fun. I am gonna head back to Pearl's in about an hour, and I will be around either here or there most of the rest of the day, because I only have to do a measly two miles this eve (just like last night, haha).

I Love You, my Baby!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:25pm : Well, that was a fun two days. Even though some of the trails didn't pan out because of the difficulty, it was still exciting to discover them. I am having so much fun, because as I have said, I've lived in the Valley all my life and had never really given a thought to all the surrounding nature.

Until now. And it's been great.

I hope you had fun at the Summerfest. I imagine you are back by now, though I know Milwaukee is a long ways away.

Tomorrow when I take Pearl to the hair salon, I will be going, too. I haven't gotten a haircut since February, and my hair is at it's longest since the early 90s, but the problem is that it's just too doggone unruly at this length and requires too much maintainance. If I were to let it go for another year, and it got enough weight to hang down instead of curling up and going outwards, then it would be easy to deal with. But right now, I will get it cut to more of a moderate length.

And then I will let it grow again for six months!  

That's all I know for tonight, my Baby. I Love You and will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment