Thursday, July 3, 2014

Our Tree (I'm Home) (I Love You)

Good Afternoon, my Angel,

I just wanted to tell you that I love the Alison Scarpulla picture. What a nice thing to see, just before I left for Pearl's! I got my hair cut earlier this afternoon, so now it's a moderate length like you've seen in some of my past pictures, but much more manageable.

Super hot out today, but very Summery and I am loving it. Well, I am gonna feed The Kobester and Black Kitty now, but I'll be back after I get home.

That's us under that tree. I Love You, Elizabeth! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

7:05pm : I am home, my Darling. It's a beautiful evening out, but still pretty warm so I will wait a while to do my walk. So watcha gonna do for the 4th? Are you guys going anywhere? I see that nice weather is forecast for your area, so whatever you do, you can count on that. Fireworks by the lake, maybe? I saw your post about the raptors yesterday, and I sure hope nobody will blow off any fireworks near the birds, or any other critters. Here in Southern California, they have been really cracking down, especially because of our drought. The cops and firefighters have been on TV saying there is a no-tolerance policy for personal fireworks possession or use, and I am glad. There are enough shows people can go to that are run by the pros, and those shows are more awesome anyway. I will be going up to the Shepherd Of The Hills church, as I have been doing for about the last ten years, ever since they stopped having a show at CSUN. It's a mega-show at the church, thousands of people every year. And, it just happens to be right across the road from the Limekiln Canyon trailhead, something I didn't know until I discovered Limekiln last week. So maybe I will go for a quick hike before the show starts.

Now I will take my shoes off and relax for a little bit, and then put 'em back on later. Go, Ad, go! :)

I Love You, Sweet Baby!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)
(back in a bit)

11:30pm : My Girl, that was such a beautiful thing to post. What a wonderful message in those words. I am happy for your friends, the couple in the picture, but I am also especially happy for us because the words apply to you and me. I am so thankful for you, Elizabeth. Meeting you was a Miracle for me, and our love has been an ongoing blessing ever since, a blessing that I thank God for every day.

July 7th will be our second anniversary, and I will always remember the feeling I had on the night of that full moon, when we both posted Debussy.........so powerful, like a direct connection to you through our hearts and thoughts. I remember my walk that night, and stopping to look at the moon.

The feeling was so powerful that I knew I had to tell you how I felt. It was a little nerve-wracking, but there was simply no way I could not. And now here we are! It is kind of amazing the way life puts things together for people, but people must believe in the magic of life, and that's why I talk about it so much.

It is so very heartwarming to see people like the couple in your post, who love each other so much, and who celebrate and believe in love, and are thankful for it, and for each other.

You are my Miracle and I Love You. It was such a beautiful night tonight.

I can't wait to photograph butterflies with you, my Angel, and I am so happy for the feeling we are in, and for these days, these experiences we are sharing, such wonderful times they are.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)



No comments:

Post a Comment