Monday, July 28, 2014

Black Kitty Microchip? (I Love You)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I am home from Pearl's. Nothing special today, we took Kobi to the park this morn, early to avoid the heat. After that I was at home, reading and cleaning the pad. When I got back at 4:30, I noticed that The Black Kitty had a bare spot on her back, up near her shoulder. My first instinct was to think "oh no, she's been in a fight". Just like with her ear. I thought, at first, that was the result of a fight, too.

Then I looked at the bare spot and it was obviously done with a razor. Very clean and rectangular. There were also little dash marks that looked like stitches, only they weren't. My guess is that whoever snipped her ear must have come back, trapped her and microchipped her. It's gotta either be a clinic or the city animal control. Anyway, it's nice that they are doing these things, whoever is doing it, and then returning the cat(s) to their point of origin.

That was all the news for today. I did discover another potential trail for tomorrow called Towsley Canyon. It's a little farther away in Newhall, toward the area of Placerita Canyon. I may check it out while Pearl is at Golden Agers.

I hope your week is off to a good start. Tonight is usual schedule, if it ain't broke don't fix it, haha.

I sure do love you and think that You Rule. You are my Sweet Baby! I will be here til about 8:30, then back at the usual time to write more.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : Another quiet day but things should pick up tomorrow. I hope this Monsoon air blows out of here soon. It makes you feel like there is extra gravity pulling you down, lol. I like dry heat in Summer. I hope your day was good. I missed you today, so as always I hope everything is okay at home. I am right here as always.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment