Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Early Evening Love :):) (message?) (just guessin') (xoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am writing from Pearl's because I am gonna meet Grimsley at Aliso right after I leave here at 6:30. It'll be the usual, a walk through the park from one end to the other, so if I get there about 7pm, we should be done by 8:30 at the latest and I'll be home before 9pm.

I hope your day is going well. I think I interpreted your messages correctly last night, more or less, but just in case I did not, I could try an alternate interpretation later this evening. For now I will trust that things are generally good, and I will check in when I get back from Aliso.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

9:30pm : I am back. Did you see my picture of the bunny on FB? Those are the little guys I was talking about at Aliso. They can be seen darting all over the trails when the sun starts going down. They are like squirrels with big ears, lol.

Well, my Baby, I mentioned that maybe I should do an alternative interpretation of your messages from last night, just because your pattern of posting has changed, and often there are zero page views on the blog here. You know that I go by patterns, and can feel when something is off. At least I think I can. Last night, when I mentioned the same thing, you responded pretty quickly with the three posts, and from what I could tell at first glance, it looked like you are just keeping busy with (I am guessing) different arts and crafts, and hanging out with friends, maybe going to Madison, just fun stuff.

I am only thinking there may have been more to it because again today you were not around, and again there were zero hits. And when I thought again about your three posts last night, I kinda wondered what you meant by the Jon Stewart. And since you posted three in a row, boom-boom-boom, I wondered if they were part of a larger message.

If things felt "usual" (usual posting patterns, etc), I would just figure your posts were meant as I guessed last night, and maybe (or even probably) they are. In that case all is good.

But on the off chance you were trying to tell me something, well you are super-intelligent and on the same wavelength as me, so I know that if you were trying to tell me something, you know how I think and you'd try to post something that you know I'd pick up on.

So since you posted Jon Stewart first, if you did not mean it in a straightforward way (that you just like his show or the Israel comedy sketch) here is what I would notice. The first thing I would notice is that it was your very first post of three-in-a-row. Three-in-a-row may be part of a story. So the Jon Stewart post is the first part, and besides his picture, and your friend's comment at the top ("this is hilarious"), what jumps out at me is the large print "We Need To Talk About Israel". Because you are super smart, you may have figured I'd pick up on that. I mention it because not only was Jon Stewart your first post, but it was also the first in response to my blog yesterday, in which I asked if everything was okay.

So what you have is me, yesterday, asking in my blog if everything was okay, and then your first response is a post of Jon Stewart. Seems to make little sense, as a message, if in response to my blog and my asking if everything is okay, that you meant to say, "yeah, everything is cool, I'm just watching Jon Stewart". That's just not the kind of thing you'd post, for that reason, even though it is agreed that Stewart is a funny guy.

More likely, it might be that you were using a part of that post, perhaps the boldface type, to send a message, in response to my blog and my asking if everything was okay. So what I would pick up on, in the same way I picked up on the Japan post a few weeks ago, is the text.

"We Need To Talk" (about Israel). Which becomes "We Need To Talk". That's the only other thing that jumps out at me about the Jon Stewart post, besides that it was possibly meant as a message because it was the first post in response to yesterday's blog.

So, did you mean it that way? If not, if you just meant you like Jon Stewart and his show, please disregard everything I just said. But if you did mean it as part of a message, I will try to continue to decipher, in just a few minutes.

But first, I'm gonna head over to FB for a minute so I can post a love song! :):)

(back in a few)

10:05pm : Okay, I'm back! And I see a page view, so that's gotta be you, my Baby. So now you are reading or have just read my theory on the Jon Stewart post. Maybe it was just a plain old "I'm watching Jon Stewart" post, or maybe it was a message.

Here's where my theory runs into a little trouble, because if it was part of a message ("We need to talk"), then I'd have to look to the other two posts to complete the message, and I can't find much that jumps out at me in either post. The second post was of the guy who makes paper roses, and my original guess for that post was that you meant "Besides watching Jon Stewart, I am also going to 'parks & cafes' (i.e. hanging with friends and also making art, be it photos or whatever)".

I had asked in yesterday's blog if all was well, and maybe the first two posts were meant to describe what you were doing yesterday, or recently.

But if the second post was meant to continue a message, there is only one small bit of text that jumps out at me. You know I am a bit of a detective, and you knew I'd understand the Japan post eventually, so you know that I notice text. The small bit of text in that story is about a third of the way down : ..."some people are suspicious".....

That's all I can get, if the posts were meant to be a message. If that is the case, then you can see a pattern (and an answer to my blog) beginning to form.

Yesterday's blog : "Is everything okay? I ask because you've been quiet for a couple days, and there are zero hits on the blog once again"

Your first two posts in response : "We need to talk", "some people are suspicious".

You must think I'm a bit of a koo-koo bird, but again, you know how my brain works and you have utilized bits of text before to send messages.

What I would get from that message, if it were indeed a message, would be that you have been quiet on FB, and maybe not even using the internet very much because "some people are suspicious'.

And that would lead me to the reason you felt the need to cut off direct communication in the first place back in September 2012. My take on that was that you got some heat from your folks (one or both) for talking to me. Back before that, you posted freely on my FB page, and I on yours, and we had daily messaging on FB as well and even exchanged e-mails.

Then something happened and we had no communication for four months. When the dust settled from that, the message I got from you was that your folks got upset about me. At the time, you made a Star Wars post, something about The Power Of The Dark Side, which I took to mean that your parents did not want you talking to me. Then we started our new form of communication, which we use to this day, and all has been well - more or less - ever since.

Everything I have written tonight is only based on the supposition that you may have meant last night's posts as a message. As for your third post from last night, the photo of the girl getting rained on by paint, well, I can't find anything subliminal in that one. Last night I took it to mean that maybe you had been painting.

My straightforward assessment of the posts was "Watching Jon Stewart, going to parks & cafes with friends, and painting".

And my theory that they were possibly meant as a message sort of falls apart because the third post doesn't seem to have anything subliminal in it. So I can only gather what I've described from the first two, and I realise that those bits and pieces seem pretty obscure, but I only mention it because you seem to be posting and reading a lot less frequently lately.

So I figure it's either because you are keeping busy, as in my "straightforward" interpretation of your posts, or because someone is giving you a hard time about me, i.e. they are "suspicious".

That's all I know for the moment, my Baby. Sorry to be so long winded about it, but I wanted to explain it so it made sense, in the event you were trying to send me a message. In any case, all is well on my end. I Love You and am just taking my guesses to try and get your correct meaning.

I Love You and will be back in just a little while to say goodnight and maybe add another thought or two.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  xxx ooo xxx ooo (that's triple love)  :):) 

11:35pm : For tonight, I am just gonna guess that all is well, at least in general - and leave it at that. I know I shouldn't try to nit-pick every post, and I don't. I always take them at face value, unless the overall feeling of things is wrong. And I don't get that sense right now. Any details, if anything is wrong, I will keep trying to interpret as you post. But for tonight all I know is that I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment