Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Evening Love (chillin')

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm home. A busy day today, and very hot. Lots of shopping after a morning trip to Reseda Park. Vickie did not come over, so I was by myself. Now I am gonna relax and do my entire walk later on. I hope you had a nice day. Are you going to see Slowdive at the festival in Chicago? I mention it because of your post. The picture is reminiscent of the heyday of the Big Rock Bands of the 1970s, when all the biggest bands - Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Stones, etc. - all had their own customised jumbo jets.

Those were the days when the big bands sold tens of millions of records. Nice to see The Stones still livin' the lifestyle.

Well anyway, just a nice quiet post-4th eve here at the pad. I'll be here til 8:30ish, then walk, then back.

I Love You and want to go to Japan with you, if you're going!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30pm : A slow day, not many people out and about. I think it's because the 4th fell on a Friday, so everybody got a three day weekend and on Saturday they are chillin'. I am guessing you are doing the same, or maybe you guys went somewhere. Whatever the case, I hope your day was good. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment