Sunday, July 20, 2014

Computer Problems (oy) (fingers crossed) (knowing)

Hey, my Darling,

I am glad I got through! I am at Pearl's, and something seems to be very wrong with the computer system, both here and especially at my house. At home, my computer seemed fine this morn, though it has run slow at times in recent days. Generally it's been fine, though, with multiple windows open, etc. But this afternoon it began to run slower and slower until a page would not load. I tried rebooting several times, and the best I could get was a single window, and the only thing that would load was Facebook, and even that barely loaded. Most images were missing, the newsfeed didn't run. I was able to type my message update "this computer is barely functioning", and that was all. Then it was time for me to come to Pearl's.

I turned the computer on when I got here - Chromebook 2 - and I got the same result. I have it set to return to where it left off, so when I turn it on, the same pages are always loaded. This time, the urls all loaded in each window, but each page read an error of some sort.

It says that I should check DNS settings. I don't know what those are, so I am trying to find out. I was just barely able to get this Blogger page to load just now. I hope this will post. It's gotta be some kind of overall system problem with ATT, because why would two different computers at two different houses have the same problem? It's even two different accounts : one from my ph # and one from Pearl's.

So I don't understand it, but I will try to call ATT when I get a moment.

I hope my computer will work when I get home, but if I can't write tonight, that's the reason. I sure hope that doesn't happen, because I will be Super Depressed. I've gotta write to my Baby! And post a Love Song!

So keep your fingers crossed. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's when something mechanical/electronic doesn't work properly. Drives me crazy, oy.........

Let's just say that when I get home, it'll be working. :)

Okay, I'll try ATT now.

I Love You and will let you know what's going on asap! xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:55pm : Okay, Sweet Baby, I am at home now. I have called ATT from Pearl's, and there was a recording saying they had an outage "in Irvine and surrounding areas and are aware of the problem". Irvine is 80 miles south of here, but maybe it's a big outage, or maybe they have a headquarters there. Anyway, when I left Pearl's, the service for Chromebook 2 was still on the blink. Ditto when I got back home a few minutes ago. So, I just called ATT again, from my apt. , and this time the voice instructions told me to reboot. So I tried it, and it seems to be working, though still running slow and not loading all images and stuff like that. It feels like it's running at about 50%. But at least it's working. So, fingers crossed that it'll keep working, and that this will post. If it does, then usual schedule for tonight and I will write more at the usual time.

So here goes, I will try to post, and.......oh yeah, I saw your kitty-on-the-head post just now. And today was the first day that Black Kitty let me pick her up, so I will have to try that! :)

I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later, ATT willing.....)

11:30pm : Well, everything seems to be working just fine now, so I suppose they got the problem fixed. Got all my mileage done in the meantime. I saw your earlier posts this morn, before the computer problem, and they made me happy because in the pictures, everyone is smiling and having fun. Things feel wonderful right now, and one of the posts said "in a relationship", and we have been in one since April of 2012, as far as I am concerned. Really from the moment I saw the Alcest post about your "Autre Temps" video.

I saw it, I clicked the link and watched it, and right there, our relationship began because you got me thinking about you.......

......and attracted to you.

And feeling something even beyond that. Something very profound that we have talked about.

Remember that sometimes we can get a message sent to ourselves, ahead of schedule.

It's a little bit weird and very, very neat.

It's our larger, outer selves (call it our Souls or Spirits) communicating something that we will recognise when we see it. It could also be our Helpers communicating this. But it is something outside our physical selves, and yet we are connected to it.

And so, we can be just going along, living our lives - but wishing for something, love in this case - and suddenly : there it is! 

What's neat is that it's a prayer that has been answered. What's weird, in a good way, is the way it feels.

When I saw the Alcest post, I thought : "You need to know this girl"!

But it was also kind of like : "You (need) to know this girl".

Which becomes : "You (      ) know this girl".

"You know this girl".

And when you look back in hindsight, you can see that there was a message being sent, with the recognition of that post by Alcest, and it was a message being sent from an outside source (Soul or Helper), and your consciousness received it ahead of schedule, i.e. before you were aware of it. Meaning me. Before I was aware of it.

But I recognised you the moment I saw you, in a manner of speaking.

That's when I think our relationship began.

At any rate, this Summer is gonna go down as Legendary. Another great week lies ahead.

I hope you have been having fun, too, and doing stuff besides just work. I know you are getting ready for Italy, which will be awesome. But just so you are getting to do the things you like now, too. I guess you must be, because things feel really good.

That's all I know for tonight, my Angel. I Love You and will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment