Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Monday Love (movie) (I'm back) (just to say goodnight)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I love those beautiful photos, especially the dragonflies. That's us! :):) I hope your week is off to a good start, though you may be at work (if indeed you are working and I think you are). I awoke a little earlier, 9:45 to be exact, and have just been hanging around ever since. Later I will finish my drawing. Grimsley wants me to go with him this evening to see "A Hard Day's Night" (Beatles movie) at a theater downtown. It's a restored print. I may or may not go, not sure yet.

I hope you are getting the chance to take some photos and do other fun stuff. I am just gonna stay in for now, I may venture down to the store or over to the Redbox in a little while.

I Love You and wanna do fun stuff with you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:25pm : I am gonna go to the Beatles movie with Grimsley, just for something to do. It starts at 7:30 and runs about 90 minutes, so if it ends at 9 I should be home by 10. For now I will be here til 6:15. I wish it was us going to the movies together!  :):)

10:30pm : I'm back. The movie was a lot of fun. I am gonna have something to eat and then I'll write more in just a little while. I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : Hi, my Angel. Are you there? I know it's late. The page views for the day still reads "0", so I am guessing you were busy. Maybe you are working on a project or just doing something fun. Anyway, I am off again tomorrow so I will check in when I wake up. For now I'll be awake a little while longer on FB.

Always thinking about you, always Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment