Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Evening Beauty (I Love You)

Hi Sweet Baby! I love the beautiful pictures and I wanna go on Summer evening walks with you so we can watch the sunset. :):) I love the way the sun goes down nice and slow in the Summer, and the warmth lingers in the air. I can't wait to experience it with you!

I am at Pearl's, and when I got here, The Black Kitty was sitting on the table on the front patio. She walked over, still on the table, and wanted to be petted, so I did. Then, from inside the house, The Kobedog started barking his head off, and a few seconds later Pearl opened the door and let him out. In the old days, the kitty would have run away, but now she knows that Kobi is basically harmless and anyway, she's up on a table and he can't get her. But Kobe wanted to be petted, too, so he came up and rolled over, and I was petting a dog with one hand and a cat with the other.......now I've gotta give The Kobester a bath. Wonder if he'll be as excited about that, lol.

I hope you are having a nice Summer evening.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

I'm here until 6:30 (naturally) then back home after that.

11:20pm : Another quiet evening. Listening to Grieg, a composer I haven't heard much of. A little tired but starting next Saturday I will have five days off, so that rates an "Oh Boy" with an exclamation point at the end: "!" Five sleep-ins will rock.

This week I wanna go back to the Andora trail, probably on Tuesday, and I will have to research another one for Wednesday. Some things I need a constant supply of, like piano pieces and trails, haha.

I hope you had a nice evening and a good holiday weekend in general.

Another great week awaits!

I Love You and will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment