Thursday, July 31, 2014

So Much :):) (Hi)

Good Afternoon, my Angel,

I just picked up Pearl from the hair salon, so I think I'm gonna head out for another mid-day, short but sweet, park excursion. I figure "why not", since I'm on a roll this month. Might as well do one on the last day of July, which has been pretty special. I wish you were coming with me, but if you were, we'd go in early evening. I would never subject you to a Hundred Degree Hike, lol.

But we will go on many nature walks, and when we do, we will find a beautiful tree to stand under, like the couple in this morning's picture.

I hope you are enjoying your day. I will be back here at Pearl's at 4:30.

I Love You So Much!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm: Hi, Elizabeth. I'm sorry I didn't post on FB tonight. I wasn't feeling very peppy, you can probably guess why. I don't wanna write a big explanation tonight, those take me a couple hours or more, and I'm just not up to it right now. I also don't wanna spoil the vibe while you are working on your musical project, so if you could let me know when you are back from Chicago, I will write more then.

Don't worry about anything. You know how I am, I have to let things process so I can express myself with a balanced perspective. I do have a couple things I need to say, though, and when you are back home I will do so. I hope the music is coming along well.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment