Sunday, November 30, 2014

Home From Choir (xoxoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am at home, back from church and choir practice. I slept pretty good at Pearl's, considering the unfamiliar setting and different bed. One good thing: I don't have to drive over in the morning. I wake up and I'm there. So now, my apartment is more like my "hang-out pad", a place to chill for a couple hours here and there, lol. It's raining today - an extremely rare occurrence! - and I know we need it (desperately in fact) but I'm so used to it not raining that I hope it stops soon, lol.

I'll be here for about an hour or so, then I've gotta go do all the shopping I didn't do yesterday because I was at the PowWow. I hope you had a great day and are enjoying your evening! I will check in again when I get back to Pearl's at 4:30.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:05pm : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. I'm at Pearl's. The rain finally stopped, so I think I can get my walk in later. Yipee! I just wanted to wish you Sweet Dreams. I will write more at 11:30.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment