Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring + Double/Double (Hi from home) (sweet dreams & sleep ins)

Hey Sweet Baby,

Good afternoon and Happy Spring! It's been a busy morning, doing some cleaning around the house and then taking the Kobester to Le Groomer in Canoga Park. Now I have some free time because it usually takes 2 to 3 hours before he is done. Sorry I didn't post last night, but the movie got out super late and I didn't have much to report anyway. "Early Spring" was good, but more of a melodrama than Ozu's other films, more of a potboiler than philosohical.

Anyhow, yesterday, today, and the next couple days are an interesting transition, astrologically speaking. Yesterday and part of today are the last days of the Sun in Pisces, and the Moon has also been in Pisces on the same days. So it was Super Dreamy Time. It was also the last days of Winter. Today is the transition, and right now the Sun may have entered Aries, and soon the Moon will follow and stay in Aries for a couple days, and it will also be the first day of Spring. So we went from a Double Pisces to a Double Aries, from Ultra Dreamy to Ultra Action, and from Winter to Spring, all in the same two or three day period. Pretty cool, I say. I always follow what sign the Moon is in, cause it kinda gives you a hint of the day's vibe. It's a beautiful Spring day here, and I hope it is for you too.

I love your posts, and the Sweet Baby picture! Also, the picture your friend Tina took is really good. I like the way the "falling" greens in the reflection serve as a backdrop to the green of the tree growing from the log. Really good!

It's 2pm now, I should be here until 3pm or so. Le Groomer will probably call by then, and I'll go pick up the 'Ster. Then I'll drop him off and run to the store, then back to Pearl's til 6:30. Then I'm off til Sunday morning.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

7:35pm : Hi, my Baby. Just wanted to say that I'm home. Got two sleep-ins coming, yay! Well, one full sleep-in and one sorta sleep in (Sunday before choir), but it's still all good. It's Friday night, so you may be with friends or at the studio or something, but I just wanted to check in and say I Love You.

I'll probably go for my walk in a bit, then maybe watch a movie. I can get wild and stay up semi-late. Oh boy!

I'll be back later at approximately the usual time.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:10am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. Man, it's weird being at my apartment. We're almost in April, and I think I've been here less than 5 nights. I almost didn't know what to do : hmmm, should I read? Watch a movie? Go for my walk? Play guitar? Browse Amazon?

I ended up doing a little bit of everything. One good thing: I did a half workout on my walk, stopping at the CSUN outdoor exercise yard like I used to do regularly last year. Then I stopped when it got cold (L.A Cold, anyway) in November, and when you hate working out like I do, once you stop it's a good reason to stay stopped, haha. But the Drill Sergeant in me has been yelling at me to get started again, because you've gotta stay in shape, so I did stop and I did a half of what I'd normally do. Now I will work up to a full workout - which is still short, mind you - but I found last year that it gets the job done.

I was also reading one of my books, "Where Did The Towers Go" by Dr. Judy Wood, about 9/11. Man, it's really weird the way those buildings pretty much turned to dust as they fell, and left little debris relative to their immense size. Dr. Wood was a professor of mechanical engineering at Clemson (which I probably mentioned before), and she examines why this phenomenon occured.

At any rate, this is one of those books that should be read aloud on national TV.

I hope your weekend is off to a good start, and - re: your post earlier this eve - I remember when you found a four leaf clover a couple of years ago. Pretty good memory, eh? :) You posted a picture of it, too. So now that it's Spring, it's time to go in search of another one.

For now, I will wish you Sweet Dreams, and I will stay up a little while longer myself, and then I will sleep, and sleep in!

I Love You, Elizabeth, and I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment