Sunday, March 8, 2015

Home From Choir + Kobedogged (project?)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

Happy Sunday. I am a bit late getting home from choir because when we got back to Pearl's, Kobi came out front when we went in the house, and I had left the car door open and he jumped inside. At that point I knew I was not getting away without a trip to CSUN.  :)

But it was good, cause he hadn't been up there since I joined the choir in November, which changed my Sunday schedule. So, I just finished taking him through the Orange Grove and past the Duck Pond. He had a blast and is now all Kobedogged out, back at home.

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I don't have a lot of time here at home before I head back to Pearl's, so I'm just gonna relax for a bit. I will do all my walking tonight, and it will be light out til after 7pm (oh boy!). Well, Sweet Baby, that's all for the moment. I will be near one computer or another for most of the rest of today.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Happy Late Night, my Baby. I see on FB a post you are tagged in, and it looks like you are working on a project, either photo or video. My first thought was that it was for your new band video, the one the guys commented about last week. But it looks like the location is a stable of some kind, or a stockyard? And, I see you are working with your professor from the University, so maybe it is a different project. It's great in any case! One thing is leading to another, and that will keep happening. :)
I will be interested to see what you are shooting, and best wishes for the rest of the shoot, if you are still working on it.

All is quiet here, everybody (including me) is tired from the time change, but it will be a good week ahead.

Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment