Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Afternoon Love

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I just wanted to check in and say hi. I'm at Pearl's. That is an excellent shot of Paul onstage at the club, and it's classic the way you have the club sign lit up against the black background. It's like those old b&w shots from the jazz era, where the musician is spotlit, and you might see a trail of cigarette smoke wafting upwards. Glad you are using black and white, too! It will always be my mode of choice, though I like color too. But for expression, give me black and white every time. Keep shooting, you are taking excellent pictures.

Tonight is movie night, and we will be seeing Ozu's "Early Spring". We've already seen "Late Spring" and "Early Summer", lol, and his titles can get confusing if you mix up the seasons or the "Late" and "Early"s. It's another long one, 2 1/2 hours, so I should be back to Pearl's by 10:30 or so. I hope you are enjoying your day. We are gonna take the Kobedoggie out on a quick walk up and down the street since he didn't get out this morn. Then I will be back til 6:30.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment