Monday, March 9, 2015

Party? (too many sweets?) (sweet dreams + nightbird)

Hey, my Darling,

I just saw your post a few minutes ago. I don't know whether to say "oh boy"! or "oy", lol. I take it to mean that you ate a lot, maybe too much, and/or maybe at a party? Probably if you were working on your video, you might have had long hours and ate too many candy bars/junk food, or, you guys finished up and then had a party to celebrate, and the result was the same......

Those are my guesses, with the "result" being that you didn't feel good afterwards? I hope that's not the case, but if it is, I hope you are feeling better now. I sure know the feeling of eating too much of anything, or drinking too much of anything :), or doing too much of other types of anything, haha.

The main thing for you is too keep a check on your blood sugar. I know you already know that.
Now you know why I'm on the No-Fun Diet these days, and I even keep sugar and salt to a minimum. Now, you are 22, so you (like me when I was 22) can get away with a lot more. When I was 22, I could basically eat/drink/take anything I wanted and not suffer too many adverse effects.

But, like you as well, I always had an inner "health food nut" inside me, waiting to get out. Even back then, I was interested in nutrition, and I always ate my veggies and salads and stuff. But boy, did I ever love junk food! I even got mad that they called it that. :)

Don't be pickin' on my potato chips and Taco Bell, and Snickers! 

I can't do it any more, of course, or I'd be paying the price, but at 22 you can still have fun. Just watch your blood sugar (I know, stop nagging Ad).

Anyway, I don't even know if my guess is correct. You could mean something entirely different. But I'm probably at least on the right track, and if so, I hope you feel better today.

I am making some brown rice and veggies, a staple of the No-Fun Diet (but actually pretty delicious), so I will finish doing that and then be back in a few minutes.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : I am back. Jim Svejda has just signed off for the evening on KUSC, which I almost always have playing in the background, whether here at Pearl's or at my apartment. All their DJs are great, but Jim Svejda is my favorite.......

It's funny, because when you think of "D.Js", you don't usually think of classical music. Except on KUSC.

Earlier in the evening, while at home I listened to "Hand.Cannot.Erase.", the new one from Steven Wilson. I just got it in the mail today. It sounds fantastic after one listen, very progressive and yet very, very melodic and not too weird like some of his other solo stuff. Overall it was just a quiet Monday, except for now because that nightbird is back, and he is yakkin' up a storm. What is he, a Magpie? Nightingale? Mockingbird? He might be a Mockingbird because he is making all kinds of different sounds, and it is constant. He just goes and goes........

That's all I know for tonight, my Baby. I hope your project is coming along well, or has finished to your expectations, whichever is the case. Sweet Dreams until morning.....

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment