Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Afternoon Love

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I'm just checking in to say hi. I'm at home, hanging out until it's time to pick Pearl up from Golden Agers. I see your Vaskula post. Are you maybe working on more music with Johan? Or maybe that is what your video project is for. Well, I will figure it out.  :) A lot of good stuff is happening, though, and I see the weather is getting better, too, so all is well.

I am just starting a new book called "Tell Me What You See" by Major Ed Dames. It's all about remote viewing, a favorite subject of mine, and it's fascinating. So, I'm gonna read for another 45 minutes or so, and then go get Pearl. But I'll be around at one computer or another after that.

Enjoy your afternoon. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment