Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Looks Good On All Fronts (late night love)

Hey, Awesome Lady,

I am just getting home from Pearl's. I saw your posts a little while ago, and it looks like a lot of stuff is going on. That's fantastic! I am guessing the latest is that you are either recording with Vaskula, perhaps at Megatone (re: this afternoon's post), or else the recording is finished and is being mastered. Either way, that's great! This is a good time; you are very much in demand.  :)

That's kinda what happens to an actor, when he or she gets hot - all of a sudden you see them in several films within a few months or a year's time. The main thing is to keep the ball rolling, and it seems to be doing so. Congrats on all fronts!

Well, I am gonna settle in for a few minutes, then maybe go on my walk early. It's kinda lousy outside, looking like it might rain. Fingers crossed for It Won't.

Usual schedule, here til 9:45, Pearl's at 10pm. Enjoy your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night. Not much to report, but I just wanted to check in to wish you sweet dreams. I will be interested to see the results of everything you've been working on of late, so post a pic when you have a chance, and a clip of music too, when available. My job has been a tad difficult for the last few days because Pearl isn't sleeping well, so I haven't been getting much sleep either, but hopefully it will work itself out.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment